The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5220
GP: WHAT?! you are an arrogant little know it all (you actualy aren't but that is the arrogance in you, since you know NOTHING!) you think you're cute with ur replies to each sentence in my post.. well darling.. bugger off I think you win most irritating right now! and you know what hope durham rejects you :eek: did i cross the line? oops.. and if u dnt approve of my "profile info" don't read it!

ass for luton and psycho.. sure neg me:p: if it means I'm in hehe... and won't mind be owned by luton, as long as it's not GP! if it were to be GP i'd probably overrun him, like antigone in anouilh...

and you all seem to have misunderstood my intentions in my last post... it was to "suck up" nothing more..
and I had a fine childhoos thank you GP.. seriously bugger off! no more sentence by sentence replies... or I'm labeling you!
~Lc~
GP: WHAT?!

I said you can't read, ignoramus.
~Lc~
you are an arrogant little know it all (you actualy aren't but that is the arrogance in you, since you know NOTHING!)

Oh shullup, you butterball.
~Lc~
you think you're cute with ur replies to each sentence in my post.. well darling.. bugger off I think you win most irritating right now!

I'm loving this.:biggrin::hahaha:
~Lc~
and you know what hope durham rejects you :eek: did i cross the line? oops.. and if u dnt approve of my "profile info" don't read it!

Hope you get spiked in the face by your fellow volleyball players; hope your plane crashes from your place to here; hope your applied unis decide not to give you a place.:biggrin::hahaha: oops i crossed the line?:aetsch:
~Lc~
ass for luton and psycho.. sure neg me:p: if it means I'm in hehe... and won't mind be owned by luton, as long as it's not GP!

I'd embarrass myself to own you.:hahaha: No, thanks.
~Lc~
if it were to be GP i'd probably overrun him, like antigone in anouilh...

Lmao, that would feel very uncomfortable, blobber.
~Lc~
and you all seem to have misunderstood my intentions in my last post... it was to "suck up" nothing more..

Stick to being arrogant instead.:wink:
~Lc~
and I had a fine childhoos thank you GP.. seriously bugger off!

~Lc~

You must understand Psycho that I was an unhappy child...

Liar! I hope you die in the most sinister way.:mad:
~Lc~
no more sentence by sentence replies... or I'm labeling you!

Learn to spell first, nincompoop.:hahaha:
~Lc~
GP: WHAT?! you are an arrogant little know it all (you actualy aren't but that is the arrogance in you, since you know NOTHING!) you think you're cute with ur replies to each sentence in my post.. well darling.. bugger off I think you win most irritating right now! and you know what hope durham rejects you :eek: did i cross the line? oops.. and if u dnt approve of my "profile info" don't read it!

ass for luton and psycho.. sure neg me:p: if it means I'm in hehe... and won't mind be owned by luton, as long as it's not GP! if it were to be GP i'd probably overrun him, like antigone in anouilh...

and I had a fine childhoos thank you GP.. seriously bugger off! no more sentence by sentence replies... or I'm labeling you!

It wont be just me and psycho :p:

You shouldnt tell my henchman to bugger off. I think me and GP will joint own you from now on :biggrin:
Reply 5223
idiot
Learn to spell first, nincompoop.

bite me! or you know what...

I will not engage you in this kind of a fight, since you clearly are incapable of differentiating between sarcasim... and offensive comments... so when you catch up you literary features then I will be able to disgustingly offend you infront of your forum peers.
and for your information my unathletic friend... Durham most probably won't accept you anyway, so getting me hit by a volleyball and killed in a plane crash won't really affect my academia as you just wished up there, because I ALREADY GOT INTO UEA! NA NA NA BO BO! so I have my first priority all ready and GOOD TO GO!
~Lc~
ohh rich coming form a person who says nincompoop!

I know I was referring that I'm replying to you guys...
and I would rather die a thousand deaths than be owned by him.. stupid non-athletic dork... hahaha! see I already got accepted to where I want to go GP so your little hope there.. don't do nothing buddy!
*throws granade full of sheep piss at GP*

You havent been accepted yet.....

I was just thinking out loud about who would own you should you be accepted....
I don't think I've been introduced to this ~Lc~ person :hmmmm2:

Hello, I am AJ, owner of much rep and all that.

So, any reason why we're all picking on you? Did you take over Luton's job? :biggrin:
AngryJellyfish

Hello, I am AJ, owner of much rep and all that.

So, any reason why we're all picking on you? Did you take over Luton's job? :biggrin:

She is officially the most irritating person here now. :biggrin:

Piney has also given me and Psycho control of the thread.....

GP sums up why we are all picking on her in this:
groovyPARTYcle!

In our society, we devalue eccentricity, over self-confidence, too much self-esteem, arrogance, aggresive behaviour, unreasonably defensive, being manipulative and egotistic attidudes. If you lack at least one of those ugly characteristics, then we'll humbly welcome you with open arms, which I doubt.

EDIT: to be fair we arent picking on her :biggrin:
Reply 5227
Guys don't bother voting for me.. I'm off:smile: have fun with ur wars and what not.. ciao:smile:

and sorry that I won't be knwoing more of you AJ:smile: so seem like a very pleasent angry jellyfish...
~Lc~
ohh rich coming form a person who says nincompoop!

How unoriginal. At least use grammatically right sentences, idiotic moron. Hah!:biggrin:
~Lc~
I know I was referring that I'm replying to you guys...
and I would rather die a thousand deaths than be owned by him.. !*

For the second time: I'd be embarrassed to own you. No thanks!
~Lc~
stupid non-athletic dork... hahaha! !*

And this is coming from a wanna-be? Moooo... Get some oestrogen, you fatty-face 8itch!:hahaha: Get some liposuction done :hahaha:
~Lc~
see I already got accepted to where I want to go GP so your little hope there.. don't do nothing buddy!*

Don't worry, they said they'll welcome you with blunt knives by the time you get there.:d Hahaha Hope you get raped by a stranger! Hah!
~Lc~
*throws granade full of sheep piss at GP*

And who did you scare? Splashes concentrated hydrochloric acid onto your fatty-face. Hah!:biggrin:
AngryJellyfish

Lol, seriously mate, you don't want to know 'it'.:wink:
:eek:
oooooooh this is a thoroughly educating fight. XD
*leans back in her chair, watching* popcorn, anyone?
~Lc~
bite me! or you know what...

I will not engage you in this kind of a fight, since you clearly are incapable of differentiating between sarcasim... and offensive comments... so when you catch up you literary features then I will be able to disgustingly offend you infront of your forum peers.
and for your information my unathletic friend... Durahm most probably won't accept you anyway, so getting me hit by a volleball and killed in a plane crash won't really affect my academia as you just wished up there, because I ALREADY GOT INTO UEA! NA NA NA BO BO! so I have my first priority all ready and GOOD TO GO!

Ahh, now I am being offensive? After calling me baka and stupid and dork and unathletic? what you do to me, I do to you. x Kiss my attitude girl:biggrin: It's a shame you've attempted to fight me.:biggrin: May failure be with you forever. x
And quit editing your posts, FFS! :angry::angry:
Shes left forever now :eek:
luton666
Shes left forever now :eek:

Aww, tell 'it' to come back. I'm enjoying MY scene.:smile:
groovyPARTYcle!
Aww, tell 'it' to come back. I'm enjoying MY scene.:smile:

she's gone she isn't coming back.....

Rusty can i have some popcorn please :smile:
Reply 5237
oka fine I wnt PM you. I don't want to do anything to you, keep saying any horrible thing you want about me I don't care anymore. and fine I'm a 8itch and I deserve a life sentence anything else?
luton666
she's gone she isn't coming back.....

She better not come back or else, I'll toast her ugly face in front of satan!:hmmm:
luton666
Rusty can i have some popcorn please :smile:

*Curtains close* ~T HE E N D ~
groovyPARTYcle!
She better not come back or else, I'll toast her ugly face in front of satan!:hmmm:

*Curtains close* ~T HE E N D ~

She came back :eek:

*gets popcorn and chair*

Latest