Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Jangrafess
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 15 years ago
Hey Sid.

The Deathly Hallows Cover art sucks so much, doesn't it?
Deathly Hallows
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 15 years ago
Oh yeah I know!

The children's one is just so odd and it seems they've put too much into it as its the last one. Another thing, Ron hair is BLONDE! and Hermione looks like a ragdoll
Jangrafess
Report 15 years ago
And the American one isn't much better.

Although is is better which is more than can be said for all the other covers.
Deathly Hallows
Report 15 years ago
yeah Harry is putting his hand out and Voldie is just cowering on the side
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
:bawling: I miss you all so much!:bawling: I'm not reading anything right now cuz I only have a limited about of time for internet so I shall use that time to post:p:

hope everyone is fine:hugs:

:wavey:
Deathly Hallows
Report 15 years ago
I am good, hows you Lc
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
:bawling: I miss you all so much!:bawling: I'm not reading anything right now cuz I only have a limited about of time for internet so I shall use that time to post:p:

hope everyone is fine:hugs:

:wavey:
Hey Lc how is Oxford?

You couldnt manage some time on msn could you?
~Lc~
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
I am on msn luton and Hi death how r u? what's with the red rep? wait let me try to fix that:p:
Deathly Hallows
Report 15 years ago
aw you are too kind Lc and yes I was in dire need of it. The favour will be returned
Jangrafess
Report 15 years ago
Hey Lc!

I was in Oxford 2 Fridays ago.

It's quite nice there.
sarahmo89
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
The first thing I thought when I seen the HP cover was 'OMG that's crap!!' I couldn't look at it for very long because I didn't want my image of the characters ruined!

Hope you're enjoying your trip Lc!
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
The first thing that I thought when I saw the new Harry Potter cover was, "Is this seriously the cover? Is someone having April Fool's Day early or something?" It looks so absolutely horrible!
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
*Can't keep away from TSR for more than three days*

*missed the April Fools day madness*

*fails to give MossaH a shiney, is sorry* :adore:

*dissapears again* :ninja:
kestral
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
I forgive you.
i still :adore: you jangra :hugs:
AJ:eek: and he's gone
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
*googles Deathy Hallows cover*
Deathly Hallows
Report 15 years ago
who needs to google, its my avatar and on my profile, my image
~Lc~
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
Ya Jangy it's amazing

and np eat:hugs:

@piney: I miss you:bawling:
sarahmo89
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
shamoan.
kestral
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sarahmo89)
shamoan.
:confused:
MossaH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: its been sooooooo quiet.
sarahmo89
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
Lol I know - tis why I had to fill the cyber silence with something . . . what are you doing up so late? Here's me hoping I could go to bed aswell! :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads