The Student Room Group

The Lust List 2009

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I want an iPod 'cos everyone's got one and I think it's time for me to relinquish my "I like to READ on the bus!" insistence.
Hmm I think I might buy a Nano next month.
I also want a new dress.
and some new coconut perfume oil from the Body Shop.
:smile:
rockrunride
I want to live here :coma:

****, me too! :eek4:
Reply 43
OhNO!
no way! they're like, £80 on plumo. I'll look them up :biggrin:

I'd kill for a Herve Leger dress, I heard Miley Cyrus butchering his name at the Global Globes last night. made me sick, I can say it, give me a damn dress!

LOL!! Took the words right out of my mouth. I too, would DIE for a Herve Leger creation! How can Kim Kardashian possibly afford so many?! If she wasn't so totally gorge and waving the flag for the hourglass ladies I would hate her.

I'm glad Oasis is doing a version too! I'm probably going to get the purple one for my birthday dinner, it's perfect. And when I start working full time after I graduate this summer, I'm going to start saving for an original Leger creation!! I've been perving over them for sooo long. And I'm going to take my butt to Harrods and try one on! Are they not funny about you going into a changing room with something thats worth that much money?! What if you ripped it or something?!
Reply 45
You run, as fast as you can. :p:
These purple ballerina flats
This Mischa Barton bag
Some River Island jeans that are about £40.
This Alice Band from Accessorize

And some Temperley dresses. Specifically: This one (£525) :eek:
Reply 47
storminaDcup
How much are they?

30-50 quid :smile:
Pirouette
These purple ballerina flats

I want those, I have a dress I need shoes to match though it is a pity that they don't have a heel. :smile:
I want this Balenciaga motorcycle city bag so badly, have wanted it for about a year!

Reply 50
One of the amazing pretty bags from Oxford Street topshop which they don't seem to sell anywhere else, they're like multicoloured, all different and in all different sizes and my godd they are soo nice. Also i saw this lush pair of blue heels in there aswell in the sales which i nearly bought and now doubt i will ever be able to find again!
Sarahl89
One of the amazing pretty bags from Oxford Street topshop which they don't seem to sell anywhere else, they're like multicoloured, all different and in all different sizes and my godd they are soo nice. Also i saw this lush pair of blue heels in there aswell in the sales which i nearly bought and now doubt i will ever be able to find again!

Are u talking about paul's boutique by any chance?

http://www.asos.com/Women/A-To-Z-Of-Brands/Pauls-Boutique-Accessories/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=2704
Reply 52

Nope unfortunately!! im not a big fan of those bags. These were just soo pretty, wish i could remember who made them!!
Sarahl89
Nope unfortunately!! im not a big fan of those bags. These were just soo pretty, wish i could remember who made them!!

Haha some of them are pretty garish!
Reply 54
catalicious
I want this Balenciaga motorcycle city bag so badly, have wanted it for about a year!

gorgeous :coma: i'd love someone to buy me a Balenciaga bag... siiiigh.

I still want a Dior Gaucho first though :p:
catalicious

those are so old now though, like 3 years out of date!

Those shoes are gorgeous! (The leggings frighten me a bit)!

I'm hoping to get two Maine Coons next October. Hopefully!

My next paycheck treat (April :frown:) will be a plain corset, I think.
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/38754 and that

god i shouldnt have started playing this game

Quick Reply

Latest