The Student Room Group

Apple Store Near Oxford (University)

OK I don't know if this 'Mobile Phones' sub-section is the correct place to post, as this may belong more adequately in the 'Shopping' - thus admins feel free to move around

I live slightly north of the central high street area of Oxford (Stavertonia near Woodstock Road etc) and need some help purchasing Apple Iphone headphones (i.e. the ones with the built-in mic)

I know there not exactly top of the range quality, partiuclary as you pay £20-£30 for them, but does anyone know any Apple/electronic stores in Oxford which sell them?

I know I can order them from the Apple website online, but I would ideally need them by Thursday evening if possible as I'm off somewhere (and I don't think, if I order online, there is a possibility of them arriving by that time) :s-smilie:

Thanks for the help (+reps for efforts) :smile:
Reply 1
anyone?
Reply 2
You can check store locations by postcode - let me get the link for you if I can.

Will edit it in here; the site isn't working now for some reason. :s:
Reply 3
Thanks mate - I'll have a check on the apple website :smile:
I fairly sure there isn't an official shop in Oxford, but hopefully they'll have associate (i.e. unofficial) retailer near-by
Reply 4
Does it have to be from an Apple store?

If you wanted to get it from somewhere else, Amazon have some really good headphones, at some very good prices.

I got my £25 Sennheiser headphones from them, and they are really good, much better then standard iPhone headpones! Plus it's free delivery so if you will be willing to wait, I'd recommend having a look at Amazon to see if theres anything that suits you. :smile:
Reply 5
Oxford doesn't have an official Apple Store (like we do in Camb), not sure why we've never had one in Oxford. But here's a link to the sellers of macs/apple software etc...

Latest

Trending

Trending