The Student Room Group

No one will go out with me

I’ve been single all my life. I’m good looking but I don’t know why girls don’t want me

Scroll to see replies

How good looking are you from a scale of 1 to 10?
Has any girl ever approached you/ hit on you?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

7.5/10
Reply 3

A girl has never approached me
Original post by vvuhjk
I’ve been single all my life. I’m good looking but I don’t know why girls don’t want me

Maybe you come across as desperate
Reply 5
Original post by vvuhjk

What exactly do you bring to the table ?
If you’re just whining about not having a girlfriend but taking no action to get one (meaning asking a girl out ) , that could be a reason .

If you’re under 18 or haven’t gone to uni yet don’t worry about getting a gf because those relationships are meaningless anyway .

University is the perfect opportunity to form new connection . Otherwise if you are in university, join new clubs , try to meet new people , open up your social circle and you are bound to get a gf

Best wishes
-appleonly
Reply 6
Original post by appleonly
What exactly do you bring to the table ?
If you’re just whining about not having a girlfriend but taking no action to get one (meaning asking a girl out ) , that could be a reason .

If you’re under 18 or haven’t gone to uni yet don’t worry about getting a gf because those relationships are meaningless anyway .

University is the perfect opportunity to form new connection . Otherwise if you are in university, join new clubs , try to meet new people , open up your social circle and you are bound to get a gf

Best wishes
-appleonly

I’m a good cook I got 3 a* in my a levels I can drive
Reply 7
Original post by I am Christine
Maybe you come across as desperate

I never try excessive hard
Original post by vvuhjk

Are you tall?
Reply 9
Are you tall?

I’m 5’8
Reply 10
Are you tall?

I’m good at football and basketball
Original post by vvuhjk
I’m 5’8

Ah that might be a why as well that's quite short for a guy
Maybe it’s just your personality, you have told us you’re good looking but we know nothing about you. The type of personality your friends (guys) like, most likely isn’t attractive to girls.
Reply 13
Original post by vvuhjk

I can give you a app where you can find girls where is it safe look on play store or Apple Store the app is called YUBO you can meet girls every were in the work allow uk
Reply 14
Original post by vvuhjk
I’m a good cook I got 3 a* in my a levels I can drive

Do u have good personality?
Reply 15
Maybe it’s just your personality, you have told us you’re good looking but we know nothing about you. The type of personality your friends (guys) like, most likely isn’t attractive to girls.

I’m funny, I’m charitable, I’m smart, I’m athletic, I’m not shy when it comes to honesty, I’m moderately patient
Reply 16
Original post by appleonly
Do u have good personality?

Yes
Reply 17
Original post by Matadd
I can give you a app where you can find girls where is it safe look on play store or Apple Store the app is called YUBO you can meet girls every were in the work allow uk

I don’t want to use dating apps
Reply 18
This is not a dating app is an app where you can meet friends
Reply 19
Original post by vvuhjk
I don’t want to use dating apps

What I’m trying to say dating apps are very bad this app called yubo have a look is for meeting friends males and female

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending