The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Dream about getting into oxbridge because that'll get me there.....................................................................

Don't take the piss lol!
Reply 21
:fap:
Reply 22
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Dream about getting into oxbridge because that'll get me there.....................................................................

Lol!
Reply 23
Do what I do ..... go home :laughing:

Quality.
Reply 24
DOODLE :biggrin:

or pick a REALLY good day dream and stare into space with a big smile on your face lol
Reply 25
Mask Of Sanity
Hah, yes. :biggrin:
Doodling, throwing things, sending notes to my friend who's sat next to me, pretend I have a dentist appointment (it's believable since I have plenty), drawing pictures - we have a game, or just getting on with work and not paying attention to the teacher.

And you manage to do 5 a levels:eek:
Reply 26
me and one of my friends bought playdough last week and made models of the teacher x
since my lessons consist of around 3 people, i can't really get away with anything other than to suffer :sad:
Reply 28
Look at the girls
Reply 29
Snort sherbert at the back...or get a friend to do it and watch as tears run down his face..ok so i only did that once but it was hilarious
doodle all over the page
linda helena
Close my eyes and think about sex. ^^

I'm not sure if you're kidding but I actually do that.
Reply 32
i start texting people lol
Reply 33
Phil2008
I'm not sure if you're kidding but I actually do that.

ur not the only one lol
Reply 34
I write Andylól all over the place. in different font / color etc etc.

I'm THAT bored :P
In economics *cough* i mean boring lessons i usually switch off then think of cambridge and start to WORK!!!
Reply 36
xwardax
ur not the only one lol

I might give that a go tomorrow.
I normally take the conversation off on a different tangent. Or bring up the lack of trips we've had. Apparently I am a master questioner, so unusual questions are always a good idea.

Sometimes they're stupid though. Like when I stalled a Politics lesson for about twenty minutes by asking what would happen if the Queen murdered the Pope. We were studying the rule of law though, so it was relevant.
Stare out the window, looking at the sky, trees, hedges, clouds etc.
Reply 39
text
and distract others

Latest

Trending

Trending