The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My 31 year old MG.

Friends come and go but this thing sticks around and doesnt argue with me or get upset or any of that b/s. It's always there and demands nothing other than a bit of attention every now and again.
Reply 21
Getting my back right, and getting something sorted for when I leave here....
family and friends aside, doing well in my uni course that ive tried so hard to get a place for!
A lot of things are equally important to me at the moment.

My education.
My boyfriend.
My family.
Staying happy and sane.
Family is def the most important thing in my life.

I'm confident that I can sort myself out in most situations. I cannot say the same for my family.
Reply 25
Nothing really
Reply 26
My last exam in around 1 hour 15 mins lol
My friends, my family, my studies. In that order.
Reply 29
Career, kids, and my girlfriend.
Getting into the fire service. I passed my driving test yesterday morning (I never wanted to drive, just need a licence for the service) and then got home after work to find a letter telling me i'm through to interview stage, so it's down to me and 14 other guys going for 2 places (out of around 400 odd applicants)

So yeah, yesterday was a good day :smile:
Reply 31
Improving my happyness. Starting by getting in shape which is taking up an increasing amount of time in my life right now. Education no longer exists in my life for a while, next on my list is to get a car.
Reply 32
that my friends, family and my self are happy and healthy!
Reply 33
i duno.
pathetic..
trying to get finances in order
Reply 35
I'd probably have to say my boyfriend. Then my family, friends, money, job, learning to drive. Education takes a backseat considering it's my gap year but it'd have struggled to get high up on my list of priorities when it mattered to be honest.
Reply 36
...me
Reply 37
high mood, happiness~
Sleep.
Reply 39
passing my exams in may, and getting to university. also my mental health...too much stress and feeling trapped in my current life and also being unable to motivate myself to take necessary action to achieve my goals.. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending