The Student Room Group

He doesnt flirt with me while texting

So I’m talking to the hottest guy.. we have been texting for couple of days now. I can see that he is interested bcs he never sends me a dry respond and conversation is always continuing which is great. But he doesnt flirt with me, what does that mean? But i really appreciate that he shares his life with me for example: He was in hospital and have to take important medicine now, he even explained why.. then everyday he has very important exam and everytime he gets done he texts me wheter he passed or not. Those little things that he shares with me throughout the day are very cute. What does that all mean?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I’m talking to the hottest guy.. we have been texting for couple of days now. I can see that he is interested bcs he never sends me a dry respond and conversation is always continuing which is great. But he doesnt flirt with me, what does that mean? But i really appreciate that he shares his life with me for example: He was in hospital and have to take important medicine now, he even explained why.. then everyday he has very important exam and everytime he gets done he texts me wheter he passed or not. Those little things that he shares with me throughout the day are very cute. What does that all mean?

maybe he is flirting with u but you don't know it
Reply 2
maybe he is flirting with u but you don't know it

what do you mean, I think I would see it. How can men flirt in codes?🤣
Some people aren't big on flirting *shrug* esp by text etc as it's far easier to get very wrong without body language cues.
Some people struggle to flirt, especially over text. I would most likely say that he is into you, but doesn't want to put you off by bad flirting. Hope this helps :rofl2:
It’s been two days.
Reply 6
what do you mean, I think I would see it. How can men flirt in codes?🤣

they do🤣
Reply 7

Maybe he's not really interested in you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending