The Student Room Group
Reply 1
prada_princess
anyone received any offers/rejections from here - or even an acknowledgment letter?

I've not applied yet - sending mine off at the start of next week! But I'm applying for St. Andrews, so I'll let you know when I find out!
Reply 2
I haven't heard a thing from St Andrews yet. I'm applying to read Psychology there. But yes, it would be nice to have had at least an acknowledgement!
Reply 3
i applied about 2 months ago .......nothing
Reply 4
Still waiting.............................................................
Reply 5
Got an offer from them on friday - w-hoo!!!
Its ABB for economics and management.
Has anyone been there before?? I just thought it looked really nice in the prospectus and the course seemed really good! and of course the prince is there - lol!!
Reply 6
prada_princess
Got an offer from them on friday - w-hoo!!!
Its ABB for economics and management.
Has anyone been there before?? I just thought it looked really nice in the prospectus and the course seemed really good! and of course the prince is there - lol!!

i went and looked round... it seemed a bit... weird. it really si in the middle of nowhere + it has no nightclubs + few 'nice' shops... there was a new look, but everywhere else was kinda old-fashioned, slightly weird shops. it's also 4 miles away from the station... it just seemed a bit quiet for my liking. a girl i work with has a friend there (actually on prince william's course), she didn't look around before going and totally regrets it.

i would just say go and look round the place- it suits some people, but not others.

i have applied tho (try finding 6 decent unis that do maths and psychology!)

lou xxx
Reply 7
I applied to St Andrews last year to do Physics, and they were the last university I heard from. They are really slow at getting back to people ... so don't worry!
Reply 8
chrisbphd
I applied to St Andrews last year to do Physics, and they were the last university I heard from. They are really slow at getting back to people ... so don't worry!

Ooo, good good! I've applied but I still haven't gotten a reply from them yet. Nice to know that a lot of people are on the same boat as I am!!

Latest

Trending

Trending