The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Sasha
Hallo everyone!
I'm finishing Year 11 now and I really need some clues about further education. Do you know what college is the best for art, music and maths? ...without fees...Any one? :confused:

Thank's for help.

depends where u live. i dotn know where chiswick is
Sasha
Hallo everyone!
I'm finishing Year 11 now and I really need some clues about further education. Do you know what college is the best for art, music and maths? ...without fees...Any one? :confused:

Thank's for help.

I have little idea where chiswick is, so I really can't tell you what are the best colleges are for the subjects you are thinking about doing. However, subjects aren't really in league tables for colleges and you'll probably find colleges which could be fantastic for Maths, yet not so good for Art. You should look for an all round good college, which has good facilities.

You don't have to really pay any fees except for extra books, bus fairs, dinner times etc., you may even be entitled to EMA (if your parents are on a low income... some people even recieve as much as £30 a week).
Reply 3
ShOcKzZ
depends where u live. i dotn know where chiswick is

It's on the west...anyway I don't care how long I'd need to get there...I just wanna have a good education that would be also fun.
Reply 4
happysunshine

You don't have to really pay any fees except for extra books, bus fairs, dinner times etc., you may even be entitled to EMA (if your parents are on a low income... some people even recieve as much as £30 a week).

Yes...I know that...But in some colleges you have to pay exams fees... :smile:

It's very annoying...I looked at the internet, bought some books to find the college and also I asked my friend and parents...BUT NOWHERE is the answer, where I should go....I just can't think about it any more....
Sasha
Yes...I know that...But in some colleges you have to pay exams fees... :smile:

It's very annoying...I looked at the internet, bought some books to find the college and also I asked my friend and parents...BUT NOWHERE is the answer, where I should go....I just can't think about it any more....

Well, what colleges are in your area? Is sixth-form and option?
Reply 6
happysunshine
Well, what colleges are in your area? Is sixth-form and option?

Ealing, Hamersmith and West London College
Richmond College
Westminster King'sway College

and some others...not too many of them here...I rather go in college somewhere in the centre of London
Reply 7
Go to Richmond. I know a few people there and theyre having a ball.
kikzen
Go to Richmond. I know a few people there and theyre having a ball.

Hem...
Try Gariabldi, Mansfield. Good results, good headmaster, excelent school in general.

Latest

Trending

Trending