The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

xkarenlouisex
Not at all Im just your average Joe :smile: !!.

"Your attidue is disrespectfull. You insult people without thinking, you think you know everything.

I hate people like you. You look down at people and think "your it" because your beleive yourself to have a good figure. Who do you think you are? Miss congineality?

I suggest you go learn some morals and virtues. Shallow. "

But clearly some people think that I think I am LOL.

You're clearly lying lol. Whats with the quoted message btw?
We are all born equal.

We don't die so.

What determines the latter?

Its called life.
Reply 42
I'm probably better then you
Reply 43
yes
Reply 44
In terms of...?

I bet that at least 90% of the people who consider themselves 'better', have at least one major flaw. Mostly seems to be looks, from what I can see.
When it come to the subject of a person's beauty factor. I usually assess all the flaws and pleasant qualities of that person and place them in three categories: Beautiful, ugly, and fugly. Trust me, there is alot of ugly people out there.
Reply 46
Chenla
If 99% said they're better than some, they could still all be right.

If 100% asserted superiority over everyone, they could still all be right.
Reply 47
abstraction98
We are all born equal.

We don't die so.

What determines the latter?

Its called life.

Nice.
I don't believe self-esteem/worth/value should be derived from our actions and interactions with society. Therefore it's either a constant value from birth or more accurately it's just a man made concept. We've always been equal but choose not to see it that way.

We're nothing special compared to a random tree even if it's human nature to think we are special. Although on the flip side it could be argued that everything is unique and special.
Reply 48
i cannot stand the idea of me outwardly telling someone im 'better' than them.
Reply 49
lots of people are obviously 'better' than me in many ways, but i think you can get a lot worse than me too
Yeah, I do.
Reply 51
A better person, what does that mean? Morals? Achievements? Grades?

Im good at some stuff and bad at others...... Whether or not im a better person for it is a debatable point.
Reply 52
caroline147
No.
It's completely subjective.

yeah i guess it is ..you may think you're better than some people based on your own personal beliefs, ideals, background etc.. but that would be only your perspective, someone else may have a different ida of what is 'better'.

I still said im better than Hitler though :yep:
Reply 53
Where's the option for I am better than everyone who has ever lived or ever will including Jesus?

I actually eat diamonds and crap laser beams I'm that good. :cool: :yep:
YES! :toofunny:

No. Not at all.
I'm of the opinion that everyone is useful and has a purpose in some way. I don't think that anyone is inately "better" than anyone else. Just because someone is a rocket science, does that make them better than someone who works in McDonalds? No. The rocket scientist could be a right **** whilst the McDonald's employee could be a loving father or a keen philanthropist.

I hate it when people think they're better than other people. Especially because their reason for doing so is usually reactionary, i.e. they have little or no friends and thus have an inverted inferiority complex.
Reply 56
Saruken
I'm of the opinion that everyone is useful and has a purpose in some way. I don't think that anyone is inately "better" than anyone else. Just because someone is a rocket science, does that make them better than someone who works in McDonalds? No. The rocket scientist could be a right **** whilst the McDonald's employee could be a loving father or a keen philanthropist.

Paris Hilton has no useful function whatsoever, or talent. Unless you consider being a vacuous, spoilt and shallow, money blackhole, a purpose.

I hate it when people think they're better than other people. Especially because their reason for doing so is usually reactionary, i.e. they have little or no friends and thus have an inverted inferiority complex.

I think you're just jealous because I'm better than Jesus. :wink:
No. It's entirely subjective.
Reply 58
No... worse, if anything.
Reply 59
I'm certainly not the worst person in the world :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending