London

Scroll to see replies

Hughes Parry hall Facebook group!!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/109558545815313/
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by charlse
i have a single at roseberry and would like to swap for a double (but not shared) en suite in any halls..

anyone????

hi i've private messaged you details, but i'd be interested!
Reply 2142
Has anyone received their lse email account yet?
Reply 2143
Passfield Hall president here...

this is the Passfield info page on FB...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/LSE-Passfield-Hall-2011-2012-Information/178042672246368

And if you will be staying in Passfield before you arrive you will be emailed a link to the offical Passfield FB group where the committee tells you all about the crazy stuff happening throughout the year and where you can chat about all sorts of random things throughout the year.
HI, got a Single at Commonweatlh, would anyone like to swap for single at LSE halls except HH and SW
Reply 2145
hi there.i've got single at canterbury hall and i'm looking for a swap. i'm looking for shared in any other intercollegiate..if you guys are interested please PM me..thanks.
Hey, I have a shared ensuite at Bankside - anyone with a single ensuite at Bankside or Northumberland House interested to swap?
Reply 2147
Hi everyone!

I am still looking to swap out of my Rosebery single into either a High Holborn, Northumberland, or Passfield single. If anyone is interested, please let me know!
Hey guys, got a shared at Bankside but am thinking of a shared at Passfield. Please bear in mind that I have applied for kitchen access (£7 a week), so there is a chance that will be included in your rent - although I'm sure you can contact LSE to cancel it and they'll give it to someone else :smile:
Holla if you're interested!
I have a Bankside shared, looking for a Passfield shared. I have applied for kitchen access at Bankside which costs £7 a week, but if you don't want it I'm sure you can cancel it in the first week :smile:. Anyone interested?
Has a grad. offer holder here here received their room and the exact fee you have to pay?
I have an offer for high Holborn but I have yet to receive an email with the room and fees :s-smilie:
Original post by Mephiztopheles
Has a grad. offer holder here here received their room and the exact fee you have to pay?
I have an offer for high Holborn but I have yet to receive an email with the room and fees :s-smilie:

im undergrad at high holborn but haven't received anything about our room or fees yet :smile:
Hi there everyone. I have an offer for a single studio at Grosvenor House LSE that I would like to swap for anything cheaper (catered or uncatered, any of the halls really). Do let me know if you are interested. Cheers :smile:
Original post by cait75
Hi everyone!

I am still looking to swap out of my Rosebery single into either a High Holborn, Northumberland, or Passfield single. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Would you maybe be interested to swapping for a single studio at Grosvenor Studio? Cheers, Ben :smile:
Reply 2154
Original post by Kevin713
Hey everybody,

I'm an incoming postgrad, and currently have a single (ensuite) at Sidney Webb (£123.50 to £137.50 per week), on a 40-week contract. I'm looking to switch into any of the following (only 40 or preferably 31 week contracts):

A single or twin at Rosebery
A twin at Grosvenor
A twin at Northumberland
A twin at High Holborn

I realize that a lot of people are trying to get out of Sidney Webb, so I'll temper my expectations. Anyways, if anyone is interested, just message me. Good luck to everyone with their room swaps!

I have got a Rosebery twin room starting from 16 Sept 2011 would like to swap with your room. contact me :07435438810, Richard.
Hi!

I have a single room in Northumberland House (40-week contract)
Prices may vary, depending on band A,B or C (186.20 - 214.20), still unknown

I'm looking to switch into any of the following:

a twin at Roseberry, Passfield, Carr-Saunders, Northumberland or High Holborn,
Original post by bojan_mch
Hi!

I have a single room in Northumberland House (40-week contract)
Prices may vary, depending on band A,B or C (186.20 - 214.20), still unknown

I'm looking to switch into any of the following:

a twin at Roseberry, Passfield, Carr-Saunders, Northumberland or High Holborn,

Hey, I have a twin at Bankside, would you be interested in that?
Yes, I would be interested in that!
How much do you pay and when does the contract start?
You can contact me on [mod edit: email removed from public forums, pm for details]
(edited 12 years ago)
Hi, is anyone else here on the University of London/inter-collegiate waiting list (application window was on Sep 8th)? Have they started making offers?
Reply 2159
anybody know when we find out our flatmates/roommates? also when they give us information on size of bed and all cos i havent bought anything.... :s also when do we have to pay accommodation by????????

Latest

Trending

Trending