The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Danithestudent
Well I know I have told you all about my dumbass sociology teacher that is too busy campaigning for anti-war protests and lots of marxists causes when he should be writing my reference and due to this I am feeling very restless any ideas of what i could be doing?

You could write your own reference and get him to sign it.. :wink:
Reply 2
have a beer, works for me
Nah he won't let me write my own dumbass.... and i've only just got back from the pub
Reply 4
Danithestudent
Well I know I have told you all about my dumbass sociology teacher that is too busy campaigning for anti-war protests and lots of marxists causes when he should be writing my reference and due to this I am feeling very restless any ideas of what i could be doing?

start a war. that should grab his attention
Reply 5
Danithestudent
Nah he won't let me write my own dumbass.... and i've only just got back from the pub

do some baking, it sounds cheesy- but things always look much better with a plate of gooey cookies *hmmmmm..... cookies* + you never feel as guilty eating them cos you made them! (and it wastes an hour or so)

lou xxx
He is a pacifist....

can i ask a question how many pacifists if you punched them would punch you back?
I'm not allowed to cook....i made morbid gingerbread last time and i nearly burnt the kitchen down

hehe what am i gonna do when i'm at uni? I think i will just buy bread butter lemon juice and smoked salmon trimmings (£1.22 a packet a tesco!) and live off smoked salmon sarnies
Reply 8
Danithestudent
He is a pacifist....

can i ask a question how many pacifists if you punched them would punch you back?

try it and see
Reply 9
Danithestudent
I'm not allowed to cook....i made morbid gingerbread last time and i nearly burnt the kitchen down

hehe what am i gonna do when i'm at uni? I think i will just buy bread butter lemon juice and smoked salmon trimmings (£1.22 a packet a tesco!) and live off smoked salmon sarnies

and they say students have it tough!

lou xxx
Reply 10
elpaw
try it and see

Tell us how it goes...
the ironic thing is that my tutor and my cooking habits are linked...his wife was my food tech teacher at school....so he has like anger for me by me ruining the teflon pans that the school had just bought....i forgot to put oil in it and it stuck so i scraped it off with a pallete knife
Reply 12
Danithestudent
the ironic thing is that my tutor and my cooking habits are linked...his wife was my food tech teacher at school....so he has like anger for me by me ruining the teflon pans that the school had just bought....i forgot to put oil in it and it stuck so i scraped it off with a pallete knife

lol, we managed to turn one of our sinks at college yellow. my friend was making paella (we were sharing the sink) + she accidently knocked the spice that makes it yellow... we spent the rest of the lesson trying to scrub it off without the teacher noticing... then we blamed it on the class before, but she kinda guessed when she saw the yellowist paella you've ever seen.... but my cookies kick ass!

lou xxx
Reply 13
lou p
lol, we managed to turn one of our sinks at college yellow. my friend was making paella (we were sharing the sink) + she accidently knocked the spice that makes it yellow... we spent the rest of the lesson trying to scrub it off without the teacher noticing... then we blamed it on the class before, but she kinda guessed when she saw the yellowist paella you've ever seen.... but my cookies kick ass!

lou xxx

*mmm* Simpsons Paella :smile:

Can I have a cookie? :biggrin:
Reply 14
Petrozzi
*mmm* Simpsons Paella :smile:

Can I have a cookie? :biggrin:

only if i can have some reputation (you now have 3 gems!!!!)... i kept my end of the bargain yesterday...(did you like my reason?)

*gives dave cookie.... but it contains all-knowing arsenic that will poison him only if he does not give lou rep*

lou xxx
yellow sink that sounds like saffron, thats more expensive than gold
Reply 16
Danithestudent

well, it was a very posh school...

lou xxx
Reply 17
lou p
only if i can have some reputation (you now have 3 gems!!!!)... i kept my end of the bargain yesterday...(did you like my reason?)

*gives dave cookie.... but it contains all-knowing arsenic that will poison him only if he does not give lou rep*

lou xxx

Girls are all the same! My rep isn't the size of my loving personality, but the size of my wallet!
going downstairs and watching antiques roadshow with my parents is actually appealing at the moment....
Reply 19
Danithestudent

Much more likely to be tumeric. A sort of fluorescent yellow, right?

Latest

Trending

Trending