The Student Room Group

Homework, anyone?

What homeworks or similar things do people have unfinished right now? And is your time on this forum hindering you?

I owe:
Two Politics essays, one comparing civil rights between the UK and the USA, the other on the decline of Parliament...
Two Maths courseworks, for Mechanics 1 and Statistics 1...
The answers to extra questions on Accounting my distance learning tutor sent me because she feels the need to push me since I'm gunning for Cambridge... they are on incomplete accounting records and bookkeeping for partnerships...
The first draft of my Economics coursework, on how some countries can control inflation better than others...

A pretty long list, and I should crack on but I'd rather be here!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
To get more sleep.
Just answering 5 questions about what you would do if you were made children' minister etc.... which is hard when i really can't remember what it was like to not be able to drink/smoke/have sex/play the lottery/drive etc...so i'm drawing a blank here...
Danithestudent
Just answering 5 questions about what you would do if you were made children' minister etc.... which is hard when i really can't remember what it was like to not be able to drink/smoke/have sex/play the lottery/drive etc...so i'm drawing a blank here...

oh in french
Reply 4
Two lab reports that I can't do cos I don't actually know what I did and why it happened
A piece of Organic Chemistry coursework that doesn't make sense

Both due in tmw, and I get no marks for late work :frown:

Think i'll be up all night!!!
Reply 5
Danithestudent

You mean allowed, not able. Believe me you would have been able to do the third thing with me yonks ago :tongue:
Reply 6
Chicken
Two lab reports that I can't do cos I don't actually know what I did and why it happened
A piece of Organic Chemistry coursework that doesn't make sense

Both due in tmw, and I get no marks for late work :frown:

Think i'll be up all night!!!

I can hand mine in upto a week late and still get 80%.

You've been on here for a few hours, maybe you should unplug that network cable..? :tongue:
ZJuwelH
You mean allowed, not able. Believe me you would have been able to do the third thing with me yonks ago :tongue:

:eek:
Reply 8
1x engineering mechanics lab report - busy typing now, due tues
1x engineering maths differentiation worksheet 3
1x materials worksheet
1x mechanics problem
Reply 9
Chris_
I can hand mine in upto a week late and still get 80%.

You've been on here for a few hours, maybe you should unplug that network cable..? :tongue:

Yeah but its an educational forum, i figured someone might be able to help (ok lame excuse!). Truth is i'm bored and I can't do it!!! And staring at it doesn't help so i might as well be doing something constructive with my time, like talking to people!!!
Reply 10
Chicken
Yeah but its an educational forum, i figured someone might be able to help (ok lame excuse!). Truth is i'm bored and I can't do it!!! And staring at it doesn't help so i might as well be doing something constructive with my time, like talking to people!!!

That is always how I feel when seated on my chair.
Reply 11
Chicken

Yea, you can educate yourself in other ways on here, such as what the current prince charles rumour is! :rolleyes:
Reply 12
Chicken

:confused:
Reply 13
Chris_
Yea, you can educate yourself in other ways on here, such as what the current prince charles rumour is! :rolleyes:

Indeed!!! But seriously if anyone here can do degree level chemistry then please help me!!!
Reply 14
Chris_

lol :smile:
Reply 15
Chicken
Indeed!!! But seriously if anyone here can do degree level chemistry then please help me!!!

Hmm.. Im afraid I gave up on chemistry at GCSE so I would be at a loss.
Reply 16
The current Prince Charles rumour is that he could be King one day (!) :confused:
Reply 17
Chris_
Hmm.. Im afraid I gave up on chemistry at GCSE so I would be at a loss.

I'm beginning to wish i'd given it up!!!
Reply 18
ZJuwelH
The current Prince Charles rumour is that he could be King one day (!) :confused:

Wow, I hadnt heard that 1, i think it might be the most far fetched of them all :biggrin:
Reply 19
lol this thread is such a good idea....

sunday night is like my worst day of the week, it has been since i started school.

I have actually done my work for tomorrow (woopdy doo basil) but I have about 3 Mechanics problems to do, and a few more Assignments here and there. Due in for Wednesday.

Adam

Latest

Trending

Trending