The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
im so academic
The reason why I didn't want to make a thread called "How to make time go faster?" is because I believe that people/physicists will take the piss and say "you can't make time go faster. it's constant. it's impossible" or give some long explanation on time and universe. :rolleyes:

Anyway, the point is, how can you make time "seem" to go faster? Because, I've noticed that time seems to drag on... nothing's happening.

anyone got any ideas? and this has to be long term. I want it to be 2010 already. so sick of 2009.

And oh yeah, please don't give me crap such as suicide. serious answers please. thank you.

This article will interest you, but it won't answer your question sorry. A good read though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachypsychia
Reply 21
bubba.ok
Focus on things that you have to look forwad to.

sig made me aaaaaaaawwwww then LOOOOOOOL

almost made me want to neg you.
Reply 22
Loads of options:
-do a crazy amount of subjects - so you are actually running out of time
-over the holidays you can make week long sex sessions with your gf, do not go out of bed, sex-sleep-sex-sleep ---> but u need a horny gf for it
-start watching a tv show, preferably one which has loads of seasons already out - so that you will try to catch up and if the show is interesting the time will fly by (lost worked for me)
-play wow, hardcore

Tried all of above and they DO work :wink: To summarise, do anything which makes you wish you had more time
Sleep.
Reply 24
Original post by Angel Gabriel
Sleep.

Don't bump old threads.

Latest

Trending

Trending