The Student Room Group

How unfair!

Why is it that a girl can't have sex with different people or too quickly with a person without being considered a slut but a guy can do the exact same and not (infact he is considered a big shot)? More to the point how does said guy get away with calling said girl a slut when he is worse?!
I find this totally unreasonable! I was called a slut tonight. Well, not actually called that straight out but in so many words, yes. And the person who said it has slept with 18 girls before he is 16! I'm not too good at maths but i think i can safely say thats a lot more than 4 or 5:dong:. So someone please explain this system to me cos as far as i can see its bullsh*t! :mad:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well I'd call him a male slapper and you the female equivalent. Double standards aren't a good idea though.
Reply 2
male slappers yup.
Reply 3
nm you have a french exam tomorrow and your on tsr?!
Reply 4
He is a manwh*re and can't talk. Should have slapped him for his stupid double standards.
well I do think you're a slut but I think that guy is a slapper too...as in slut...here we just call them 'bitches' :smile:
Reply 6
I have never understood why guys who sleep areound are repsected. To be they are just sluts and no different to girls who sleep around a lot.

There is no harm in until they get aids or get some bimbo pregnant and she has to bring the kid up on her own or somthing.
Reply 7
Yep. French is actually the one thing i'm not caring about as i only take it because it is compulsary:rolleyes: So yeah, havent studied for it or going to be getting all prepared and hyped up.
need_money
the person who said it has slept with 18 girls before he is 16!

:champ: He is a champion BSer
Reply 9
need_money
Yep. French is actually the one thing i'm not caring about as i only take it because it is compulsary:rolleyes: So yeah, havent studied for it or going to be getting all prepared and hyped up.

i was going to do that for my french exam 2 years ago but the teacher marked everything i did as a grade 5 (which is crap) so isnt it funny how in the real exam i got a 1.

without any work. but nm the more good qualifications the better
Reply 10
Helenia
He is a manwh*re and can't talk. Should have slapped him for his stupid double standards.

I wish i could have. :frown: It actually had me crying.:dong:
Reply 11
TomInPortsmouth
:champ: He is a champion BSer

No, he really is. Trust.
Reply 12
need_money
I wish i could have. :frown: It actually had me crying.:dong:

awww :smile: its okay.
some of us have sex when we're in love, some just do it for no apparent reason (that was meant to make you giggle not offend :smile:)

men are stupid anyways
Reply 13
Because if a man has sex with lots of women, its good for his genes and they will spread far and wide, producing lots of promiscuous babies. Thus he is a better male, liked by his mates. Where as women are stuck with a brat so it pays to pick its genes carefully. We are just like monkeys, really.
Honestly, its like living in Iran - noone seems to have heard of the theory of evolution.
need_money
No, he really is. Trust.

Yeah I know he is a champion BSer, hence the trophy lol
How do you know he has slept with 18 girls before he was 16? Got proof?
Reply 15
Erm do you have any scientific evidence to back this up?

If that were true they how can evulation generate no hopers?
Reply 16
TomInPortsmouth

Because he's still only 15 and my mate is one of his best girl mates and she knows them all.
Reply 17
TomInPortsmouth

dudes exaggerate.good point tom :smile:
need_money
Because he's still only 15 and my mate is one of his best girl mates and she knows them all.

Mmmm and she's definitely gonna stick up for her best mate isn't she? :wink:
Does this guy have big ears, a fluffy tail and a basket full of eggs?
Reply 19
TomInPortsmouth
Mmmm and she's definitely gonna stick up for her best mate isn't she? :wink:
Does this guy have big ears, a fluffy tail and a basket full of eggs?

Erm..no:confused: and i'm also a best mate so she wouldn't back him up to me.

Latest

Trending

Trending