The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Use google maps...:ninja:
Reply 2
LooieENG
What happened to her? Everyone was on her dick a while back, and she was like one of the most overrated people ever. I haven't heard her name or seen her on TV in ages now :confused:

did she die?
Yes, because this really is affecting our daily lives.
Reply 4
she had a child
Reply 5
She had a babyyy a few months ago!

EDIT: nearly a year ago!
Reply 6
nah its all about megan fox now. in with the new, out with the old. just you watch, in a few months, people will be over megan fox. ther will be someone new like, britney spears' daughter. next best thing. or her sisters daughter
As has been said, she had a baby, she got married.
Shes probably spending time with her family.

Last I read about her she was loving being a mum, so thats probably why she not been about much.
Reply 8
ameeso
nah its all about megan fox now. in with the new, out with the old. just you watch, in a few months, people will be over megan fox. ther will be someone new like, britney spears' daughter. next best thing. or her sisters daughter

Yeah lol, that's why I thought about this, because I was just thinking how overrated Fox is
I think it's all about Cheryl Cole at the moment.. if you're into people with pre-pubescent bodies I guess?
Reply 10
Nah, I haven't heard her name mentioned since she was voted sexiest female. She used to be really hot though so that's understandable. Jessica Alba was always overrated, and Megan Fox is too
Reply 11
what would you rather do have sex with rick waller or have sex with jessica alba 6 hours after she had died?

Latest