The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hmm i have a French oral exam on tuesday and havent even written the presentation which i hav 2 learn off by heart. been trying to write since 11am, but given up now. feelin hungova, even though i only drank water last night. does any1 know if u can overdose on water?? :confused:
Reply 21
Sam_B
procastinating, again :frown:

Me too! Though I did just have a really nice bath, so I feel like I've achieved something today... :biggrin:
I have psychology on 26th and English on the 27th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
And i'm on TSR???? whats up with me ????
Reply 23
Amystrangeglove
I have psychology on 26th and English on the 27th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
And i'm on TSR???? whats up with me ????

it happens to all of us :eek:
Recreant Kot
hmm i have a French oral exam on tuesday and havent even written the presentation which i hav 2 learn off by heart. been trying to write since 11am, but given up now. feelin hungova, even though i only drank water last night. does any1 know if u can overdose on water?? :confused:
I have my bio practical on Tuesday and have yet to write my plan... my tutor is gonna SHOOT me tomorrow... :frown:
I'm revising. Autoregressive conditional heteroscedasticity, mmmm.
Reply 26
I'm not really doing much... went food shopping thats about it. Really should revise for my tuesday exam though, its just very difficult to get down to it!
Ramaya
I'm not really doing much... went food shopping thats about it. Really should revise for my tuesday exam though, its just very difficult to get down to it!

We can revise together, woop. :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 28
tis_me_lord
We can revise together, woop. :eek: :biggrin:

Lol, all hail the TSR sociology society :wink:
Ramaya
Lol, all hail the TSR sociology society :wink:

G'on, get the grades to come to Bath, it's great over here. :biggrin:
Reply 30
for some reason i cant revise i cant revise until i have 'the fear.' and this fear only comes a day or two before each exam.

Its quite impractical really :frown:
Reply 31
i should really be revising - but my cousins came round!! - and we were planning a cowboy themed wedding!!
Reply 32
I spent the whole day tidying up. It kept me away from revision. I must be bored, I even practised my trumpet today!
Reply 33
tis_me_lord
G'on, get the grades to come to Bath, it's great over here. :biggrin:

I could've sworn you said the complete opposite a couple of months ago :p:
Reply 34
I'm doing absolutely nothing.

Should be revising my ass off, but I'm not. Instead, I've been visiting TSR and TS3 lots.
looby3
i should really be revising - but my cousins came round!! - and we were planning a cowboy themed wedding!!

:eek:
Reply 36
Strumpet
*Yawn*
I should be revising... but I can't be bothered!
What's everyone else up to? :smile:

hey wats the name of the song ur signature's from... i keep forgetting... its a real nice song...
i've been watching tv for most part of the day!!!
Reply 37
frixis
hey wats the name of the song ur signature's from... i keep forgetting... its a real nice song...
i've been watching tv for most part of the day!!!

Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Baz Luhrmann :smile:
Reply 38
I missed out on the boring afternoon by sleeping through it. :smile:
Reply 39
i played warcraft quiet alot of the day...and then did my planin exercise cos i got biology practical on tuesday

Latest

Trending

Trending