The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
where's the story?
Lessthanzero
the teacher has been charged with attempted murder. It quiet upsetting he is a really nice man

Yeah, we should bring back the cane IMO, which will stop those bullies in the classroom getting away with stuff like this. A little proper discipline, I'm sure they'd soon change their tune.
Jonty99
Yeah, we should bring back the cane IMO, which will stop those bullies in the classroom getting away with stuff like this. A little proper discipline, I'm sure they'd soon change their tune.

Parents should beat their skids like i was beaten.

Im gonna beat my kinds, and teach them morals and discipline.
vas876
Parents should beat their skids like i was beaten.

Im gonna beat my kinds, and teach them morals and discipline.

Lol well I just think the cane should be used in really extreme circumstances, which would have to be well-defined to prevent teachers going over the top with it.

As for parents, I think they should do whatever works. I wasn't hit by my parents, but I've turned out fine.
Jonty99

more discipline is needed in schools cause kids are getting away with to much. Like i said they must have pushed this teacher so much becuase he is so nice and the last perosn you would ever expect to do anything like this.That school is overun with barbaric morons who terroise teachers and do some seroius emotional damage. strciter laws are needed.
vas876
The Kid was a little ****, in a ****** comprehensive.

Wait, what the hell? It's something against the kid that he went to a comprehensive school? I suggest pulling your head out of your arse.
Reply 26
I think that the teacher already had mental problems and the kid just pushed him to the edge. It did end up going too far but I don't think the teacher deserves to be charged with attempted murder.
The kid was probably being a pain. Next time he'll think twice about giving teachers cheek.
I think the cane needs to be brought back in to schools anyway. Most of these kids causing problems at school don't receive any discipline at home so they should at least get it at school.
Chumbaniya
Wait, what the hell? It's something against the kid that he went to a comprehensive school? I suggest pulling your head out of your arse.

**** you, and for your information i was an ******** child who went to a ****** comprehensive.

So ask before assuming!
Chumbaniya

He said in a ******* comprehensive, with the ***s presumably meaning something like "rubbish". Comprehensives known to be rubbish often get their reputation due to unruly pupils.
Jonty99
He said in a ******* comprehensive, with the ***s presumably meaning something like "rubbish". Comprehensives known to be rubbish often get their reputation due to unruly pupils.

Exactly, and i went to one for my entire secondary education and A Levels, so in this instance i know what im talking about.
vas876
**** you, and for your information i was an ******** child who went to a ****** comprehensive.

So ask before assuming!

Starring out most of your text makes you cool. I'm going to choose to read the starred sections as the following, in order:

Bless
Incontinent
Martian
Chumbaniya
Starring out most of your text makes you cool. I'm going to choose to read the starred sections as the following, in order:

Bless
Incontinent
Martian

Excellent Assumption!
woah! that school is trash, its enough to send anyone mad. The papers are sugar coating how squeaky clean it is.
There is a fine line between what is acceptable as discipline and battering a kid to the point when they need to be admitted to hospital.
Reply 34
Kids have rights - no responsibilities though.

I'm backing the teacher.

We all know what these kids are like.
That kid has an incredibly punch-worthy face. Metal weight a bit harsh maybe.

Teacher should've just paid a bunch of bigger kids to kick the **** out of the little ****.
!MEna
There is a fine line between what is acceptable as discipline and battering a kid to the point when they need to be admitted to hospital.

Like the fine line between being a well behaved school pupil and being a disrespectful ****. :p:
!MEna

That is why it is easily crossed
Reply 38
Gulli
knife crime/asbos/ gang culture exists partly because of crap parenting and parents not being allowed to smack their kids

Don't be preposterous. Anyone who needs to smack their children in order to instil discipline is a failure of a parent.
Reply 39
i actually feel sorry for the teacher

Latest

Trending

Trending