The Student Room Group

Does it means she likes me

This morning at school I was walking in the hallways when this girl told me ”raise your head you're going to hit a wall” jokingly because my head was down bc I was texting on my phone.. why did she tells me this, is it flirting/teasing?
Original post by Anonymous
This morning at school I was walking in the hallways when this girl told me ”raise your head you're going to hit a wall” jokingly because my head was down bc I was texting on my phone.. why did she tells me this, is it flirting/teasing?

I won’t lie but depending on how well you know her it was probably a friendly joke
Reply 2

If you guys are strangers then she’s probably flirting with you but in a way to see your personality and become friends more so, but that could also lead to something
Reply 3
Original post by bethany145
If you guys are strangers then she’s probably flirting with you but in a way to see your personality and become friends more so, but that could also lead to something

So she likes me based on that?!
Reply 4
I won’t lie but depending on how well you know her it was probably a friendly joke

I’ve been know her for a few weeks..
Reply 6
So she likes me based on that?!

No. She probably just wants to be mutuals
Reply 7
Original post by bethany145
No. She probably just wants to be mutuals

U tell that she probably flirting to know more about my personality and this could lead to something more and then after u tell me she only wants to be friends lmao wtf?!
Reply 8
U tell that she probably flirting to know more about my personality and this could lead to something more and then after u tell me she only wants to be friends lmao wtf?!

Ikkkk sorry about that I changed my mind after I saw the rest of the responses

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending