The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Westwood, Cryfield or Tocil?

I have choosen JM as my first choice, and am probably going to put Rootes as second.

I'm not a crazy partying kind of person, but do want to have fun and a good social life while at uni.

I'm put off westwood because of the numer of people to a kitchen and the apparently horrible bathrooms. And i'm not sure of cryfield because of the narrow corridors, small rooms etc.

I did originally want a sink in my room, but i've heard tocil is nice?

So i was wondering what do you think would be best to put 3rd, westwood, cryfield or Tocil?
I've put down Tocil for my 3rd.
It sounds the nicest out of the rest.
And from what I can remember the numbers to bathroom is quite low - I think about 4.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
EmmaK90
I have choosen JM as my first choice, and am probably going to put Rootes as second.

I'm not a crazy partying kind of person, but do want to have fun and a good social life while at uni.

I'm put off westwood because of the numer of people to a kitchen and the apparently horrible bathrooms. And i'm not sure of cryfield because of the narrow corridors, small rooms etc.

I did originally want a sink in my room, but i've heard tocil is nice?

So i was wondering what do you think would be best to put 3rd, westwood, cryfield or Tocil?

you're doing physics, so i'd go with tocil first out of those 2. it will be a Godsend when you have to get up in the mornings.
Tocil!
Never seen Cryfield... my ex was in Westwood and I didn't like it, longer walk than the rest to everything except tesco and although the rooms were huge, it felt a bit detached from the Uni in my opinion...and didn't think the bathrooms were nice.

Tocil is nice. I was there in my first year and actually applied there for my final year too as I enjoyed it so much. It's not too many people, but enough for you to have fun and it's located in the centre of campus without being right on top of the noisy union, is near to the gym and on the side of campus that is closer to tesco... so it's pretty perfect in my opinion.

Latest