The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Juno
work today :sad:

:frown: :hugs:
Reply 3821
8 eugenius
footy and athletics today :excited: looks like i wont have time for anime :ninja: :vroam:

:spank:

I had a dream that I was at a trainstation, one of those tiny ones at vilages and small towns. The train was cancelled on the other side had a replacement ...taxi coming along on the rails, it stopped and then started leaving, but from a nearby pub a large man with a black turban:bhangra: ran out and onto the tracks to try to get into the taxi:lolwut: but the police stopped him jus infron of the taxi yet he reeeally wanted to get in it:laugh:
vin

I had a dream that I was at a trainstation, one of those tiny ones at vilages and small towns. The train was cancelled on the other side had a replacement ...taxi coming along on the rails, it stopped and then started leaving, but from a nearby pub a large man with a black turban:bhangra: ran out and onto the tracks to try to get into the taxi:lolwut: but the police stopped him jus infron of the taxi yet he reeeally wanted to get in it:laugh:

lol :laugh: i can never remember the details of my dreams :s-smilie:
Reply 3823
vin

I dreamt that I threw up in my bin.

Except I just thought it was a dream.
Reply 3824
Juno
I dreamt that I threw up in my bin.

Except I just thought it was a dream.

:console:

Reply 3825
Wow :shock:
bah! Bored again v_v
Reply 3827
LastLordofTime
bah! Bored again v_v

Count your toes
Reply 3828
Hellooooooooo

I'm bored as well :sad: though for some reason I really feel like watching one of the Pirates of the Caribbean films again :lolwut:

Well how be everyone
Reply 3829
I have to get dressed now
JWH
Hellooooooooo

I'm bored as well :sad: though for some reason I really feel like watching one of the Pirates of the Caribbean films again :lolwut:

Well how be everyone

Not bad. Went in to central London yesterday but didn't actually buy anything, apart from two overpriced, pretentious and preppy Mango Passionfruit Frappachinos from Starbucks and an extra £5 on my Oyster card ... which I shouldn't have really put on there since it expires at the end of next month, but I can't use it after the 13th September since I'll be moving out of London ... although I need to get in to London on the 1st September so it's not too bad I guess.
Reply 3831
caraniel
Wow :shock:

Ive been lurking on 4chan :s: theres a gundam thread:yes:
Reply 3832
Reply 3833
:rofl:
Reply 3834
:awesome:........ah Gundam is amusing. Maybe I'll watch the MSG F91 movie today :beard:
Reply 3835

theres quite alot of these:beard: I wonder how they move:s:
Hi people. Do any of you have any ideas where a 16 year old can get a job? My parents think I'm too lazy but they also don't like me playing pokemon so I just think they're being stupid.
Reply 3837
when your 16 anywhere, but finding places that are hiring isnt easy:dontknow:

vin
when your 16 anywhere, but finding places that are hiring isnt easy:dontknow:

I couldn't get a job making big plastic gundams could I? :p:
Reply 3839
What vin said is right but now lately it has started to get even harder to get a job thanks to the amount of people applying for them. Seeing as now all the unemployed people are getting desperate they are now applying for the traditional student jobs (eg supermarket jobs, mcdonalds and other stuff like that) making a lot more difficult to get a job.

Latest