Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

ReputationRep:
    Morning.

Blasted cat. She didn't let me get any sleep. Kept jumping to get on my bed when I didn't want her there :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Morning.

Blasted cat. She didn't let me get any sleep. Kept jumping to get on my bed when I didn't want her there :mad:
    Well my Splodge was a good girl last night :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    :wavey:
    :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    Bah, the site I got Higurashi from is annoying v_v The leech count on many of the files are low/non-existant so you can't get your share ratio up easily v_v But I have to seed Higurashi more otherwise there's a chance they will ban/block me from their tracker, which I don't want to happen as they have a lot of stuff that I've been unable to find elsewhere ...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Bah, the site I got Higurashi from is annoying v_v The leech count on many of the files are low/non-existant so you can't get your share ratio up easily v_v But I have to seed Higurashi more otherwise there's a chance they will ban/block me from their tracker, which I don't want to happen as they have a lot of stuff that I've been unable to find elsewhere ...
    Presumably, you're using a private tracker? I normally extract the broadcast myself, so I'm the first seeder on the torrent. It's the only way to ensure that my ratio is higher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :ditto:

*hugs vin-kin*
    :proud:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooo

I'm bored :sad:

Well how be everyone else

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Now there's a leecher :woo:

Although I'm only upping at a couple of KB/s I still have 3.5GB to upload damnit!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by JWH)
    Well how be everyone else
    Oh yes, before I forget, I liked your manga work. The attention to detail is definitely better appreciated when it's larger. I still feel that your line-work could be freer, though. The final result is quite rigid and confined. This is something I find a lot of young illustrators tend to do. All in all, it's pretty good. :smile:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yay! Now there's a leecher :woo:

Although I'm only upping at a couple of KB/s I still have 3.5GB to upload damnit!
    That's not a lot. My current status on this one Japanese tracker is around 650GB up, 710GB down. I need to purchase a seed-box because it's proving difficult to seed 24/7 on my old laptop alone. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    That's not a lot. My current status on this one Japanese tracker is around 650GB up, 710GB down. I need to purchase a seed-box because it's proving difficult to seed 24/7 on my old laptop alone. :sadnod:
    I wouldn't bother seeding this if it weren't for the fact it was a private tracker though v_v I usually seed to at least 1.00 anyway, but not if it takes forever XD

But yeah ... it might not be as much but I need to be able to delete Higurashi from my laptop (already copied it to my external) because I'm running low on space v_v

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, before I forget, I liked your manga work. The attention to detail is definitely better appreciated when it's larger. I still feel that your line-work could be freer, though. The final result is quite rigid and confined. This is something I find a lot of young illustrators tend to do. All in all, it's pretty good. :smile:
    I don't know why but my work always ends up like that for some reason :lolwut: I think it's because I am a bit of a detail freak. Thanks :grin:

ReputationRep:
    I set my alarm for 10:15am.... I get up at 11:50 :awesome:

How is everyone?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I wouldn't bother seeding this if it weren't for the fact it was a private tracker though v_v I usually seed to at least 1.00 anyway, but not if it takes forever XD
    Well, obviously. I wouldn't bother seeding if the tracker was public, hence why private is so great. People have the inclination to actually upload once they have finished downloading, not immediately log off. As a result, I can obtain what I want far easier without the worry of finding dead torrents. As mentioned, for this particular tracker, I tend to extract the broadcast, encode the MKV and upload the torrent myself. That way, even if fifty people download the torrent, I can get about 10GB from that alone. It also becomes a lot easier when you've downloaded a lot from the tracker. There's always something uploading. :yes:

But yeah ... it might not be as much but I need to be able to delete Higurashi from my laptop (already copied it to my external) because I'm running low on space v_v
    Fortunately, internal hard drives are very cheap (you can pick up a 1TB one for around £50), so I just use a USB docking bay and slot them in. I have about 15TB in storage, excluding my laptop. :tongue:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)

How is everyone?
    I set my alarm for 10 and usually get up at 11.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by JWH)
    I don't know why but my work always ends up like that for some reason :lolwut: I think it's because I am a bit of a detail freak. Thanks :grin:
    I'm the opposite, I approach my work with the "less is more" notion. Thanks for sharing it. :smile:

(Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)

How is everyone?
    Hey Charlotte. :hugs: - I normally wake up a few minutes before my phone/alarm clock goes off. That's at seven. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    vin-kin's face is dry
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm the opposite, I approach my work with the "less is more" notion. Thanks for sharing it. :smile:
    Yes, but you can't colour within the lines yet. I mastered that when I was 3 :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Charlotte. :hugs: - I normally wake up a few minutes before my phone/alarm clock goes off. That's at seven. :sad:
    :hugs:

I only wanted to wake up earlier so I could watch some anime before Ben came round.

Now all I have time for is Cromartie :giggle:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.