The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Morning.

Blasted cat. She didn't let me get any sleep. Kept jumping to get on my bed when I didn't want her there :mad:
Reply 5681
:wavey:
Reply 5682
Liquidus Zeromus
Morning.

Blasted cat. She didn't let me get any sleep. Kept jumping to get on my bed when I didn't want her there :mad:

Well my Splodge was a good girl last night :proud:
Jehuty^
:wavey:

:aetsch:
Bah, the site I got Higurashi from is annoying v_v The leech count on many of the files are low/non-existant so you can't get your share ratio up easily v_v But I have to seed Higurashi more otherwise there's a chance they will ban/block me from their tracker, which I don't want to happen as they have a lot of stuff that I've been unable to find elsewhere ...
Reply 5685
LastLordofTime
Bah, the site I got Higurashi from is annoying v_v The leech count on many of the files are low/non-existant so you can't get your share ratio up easily v_v But I have to seed Higurashi more otherwise there's a chance they will ban/block me from their tracker, which I don't want to happen as they have a lot of stuff that I've been unable to find elsewhere ...

Presumably, you're using a private tracker? I normally extract the broadcast myself, so I'm the first seeder on the torrent. It's the only way to ensure that my ratio is higher.
Reply 5686
Juno
:ditto:

*hugs vin-kin*

:proud:

:hugs:
Reply 5687
Hellooooooo

I'm bored :sad:

Well how be everyone else
Yay! Now there's a leecher :woo:

Although I'm only upping at a couple of KB/s :frown: I still have 3.5GB to upload damnit!
Reply 5689
JWH
Well how be everyone else

Oh yes, before I forget, I liked your manga work. The attention to detail is definitely better appreciated when it's larger. I still feel that your line-work could be freer, though. The final result is quite rigid and confined. This is something I find a lot of young illustrators tend to do. All in all, it's pretty good. :smile:
Reply 5690
LastLordofTime
Yay! Now there's a leecher :woo:

Although I'm only upping at a couple of KB/s :frown: I still have 3.5GB to upload damnit!

That's not a lot. My current status on this one Japanese tracker is around 650GB up, 710GB down. I need to purchase a seed-box because it's proving difficult to seed 24/7 on my old laptop alone. :sadnod:
Matisse
That's not a lot. My current status on this one Japanese tracker is around 650GB up, 710GB down. I need to purchase a seed-box because it's proving difficult to seed 24/7 on my old laptop alone. :sadnod:

I wouldn't bother seeding this if it weren't for the fact it was a private tracker though v_v I usually seed to at least 1.00 anyway, but not if it takes forever XD

But yeah ... it might not be as much but I need to be able to delete Higurashi from my laptop (already copied it to my external) because I'm running low on space v_v
Reply 5692
Matisse
Oh yes, before I forget, I liked your manga work. The attention to detail is definitely better appreciated when it's larger. I still feel that your line-work could be freer, though. The final result is quite rigid and confined. This is something I find a lot of young illustrators tend to do. All in all, it's pretty good. :smile:

I don't know why but my work always ends up like that for some reason :lolwut: I think it's because I am a bit of a detail freak. Thanks :grin:
I set my alarm for 10:15am.... I get up at 11:50 :awesome:

How is everyone?
Reply 5694
LastLordofTime
I wouldn't bother seeding this if it weren't for the fact it was a private tracker though v_v I usually seed to at least 1.00 anyway, but not if it takes forever XD

Well, obviously. I wouldn't bother seeding if the tracker was public, hence why private is so great. People have the inclination to actually upload once they have finished downloading, not immediately log off. As a result, I can obtain what I want far easier without the worry of finding dead torrents. As mentioned, for this particular tracker, I tend to extract the broadcast, encode the MKV and upload the torrent myself. That way, even if fifty people download the torrent, I can get about 10GB from that alone. It also becomes a lot easier when you've downloaded a lot from the tracker. There's always something uploading. :yes:

But yeah ... it might not be as much but I need to be able to delete Higurashi from my laptop (already copied it to my external) because I'm running low on space v_v

Fortunately, internal hard drives are very cheap (you can pick up a 1TB one for around £50), so I just use a USB docking bay and slot them in. I have about 15TB in storage, excluding my laptop. :tongue:
Reply 5695
The_Pudding_Earl

How is everyone?

I set my alarm for 10 and usually get up at 11.
Reply 5696
JWH
I don't know why but my work always ends up like that for some reason :lolwut: I think it's because I am a bit of a detail freak. Thanks :grin:

I'm the opposite, I approach my work with the "less is more" notion. Thanks for sharing it. :smile:

The_Pudding_Earl

How is everyone?

Hey Charlotte. :hugs: - I normally wake up a few minutes before my phone/alarm clock goes off. That's at seven. :sad:
Reply 5697
vin-kin's face is dry:s-smilie:
Reply 5698
Matisse
I'm the opposite, I approach my work with the "less is more" notion. Thanks for sharing it. :smile:

Yes, but you can't colour within the lines yet. I mastered that when I was 3 :proud:
Matisse

Hey Charlotte. :hugs: - I normally wake up a few minutes before my phone/alarm clock goes off. That's at seven. :sad:

:hugs:

I only wanted to wake up earlier so I could watch some anime before Ben came round.

Now all I have time for is Cromartie :giggle:

Latest