Reply 140
O Maestro
^^

I agree with Vin

NERDS

:p:

:five:
JWH
I like reading quiet a bit i never read anything intellectual :sad: and most of my intelligence has been destroyed over the years by video games and me doing rather stupid things for a laugh.

So i shall also agree with Vin :grin: ........for a change

How can video games destroy your intelligence..... TRAITOR :backstab:
Reply 142
Liquidus Zeromus

depends on the game, something where your constantly pointing and clicking without any thought can do it, but a good strategy game will improve it :yes:
Reply 143
Liquidus Zeromus

by erasing all thought from my mind that isn't involved in playing the game

nasty :bawling:
Reply 144
vin
depends on the game, something where your constantly pointing and clicking without any thought can do it, but a good strategy game will improve it :yes:

I don't play strategy games :indiff: I mostly play rpg's that most of the time involve hours of mindless playing so that you can level up your characters a bit.
Reply 145
JWH
I don't play strategy games :indiff: I mostly play rpg's that most of the time involve hours of mindless playing so that you can level up your characters a bit.

POKEMON :woo: :woo: :woo:

Gotta catch em all :wink:
vin

I get where you're coming from. Tactical RPGs are also good, but of course it depends on their difficulty. Final Fantasy isn't often that mind-stretching.
Reply 147
Chipie
POKEMON :woo: :woo: :woo:

Gotta catch em all :wink:

:rofl:

It's been ages since I last played a pokemon game though they do destroy a decent amount of thought at times.
Reply 148
that was the easiest comparison I could think of:smile:
Reply 149
lol i'm off :ciao:
Reply 150
Hmmm a cold strongbow can is very effective at numbing the pain from a tooth ache though i have to keep swapping them now and then
Liquidus Zeromus

Apparently Video games actually somewhat increase your inteligence (not too sure about this one) , your reflexes and your manual dexterity :p:
Reply 152
vin
you must have been a boring thing:console:

:dry: I was actually quite a sociable creature when I was younger - mainly because I was involved in so many after school activities.....ballet, irish dancing, drama, choir, orchestra, sliver band.....this hermit-like behaviour of mine is a fairly recent development :s:

But I was also a major bookworm....I think I worked my way through the majority of my local library's Nancy Drew & Point books one summer :mmm:
Reply 153
caraniel
:dry: I was actually quite a sociable creature when I was younger - mainly because I was involved in so many after school activities.....ballet, irish dancing, drama, choir, orchestra, sliver band.....this hermit-like behaviour of mine is a fairly recent development :s:

But I was also a major bookworm....I think I worked my way through the majority of my local library's Nancy Drew & Point books one summer :mmm:

irish dancing :giggle: I have an interesting mental image of you drunkenly doing river dance :mmm:
Reply 154
I hated Irish dancing - it was nothing like Riverdance (although that hadnt even come out when I was taking lessons :erm:) and the posture and arm positions were completely conflicting with what I had learned in ballet (which I started at the age of 4).....plus the teacher was an evil bitch :mad:
Reply 155
Only thing i did in primary was netball and choir xD
Reply 156
I think my mother liked having me out of the house :giggle: She let me sign up for anything and everything......I was a curious child, I wanted to try everything regardless of whether I had any talent for it or not :ahee:.......except sports. I hated sports.....still do :laugh:
Reply 157
die sports die. :smile:
Reply 158
I don't mind sports other than football i hate football seeing as every time i play the ball has a magnetic attraction to my face. Though my fav sport is snooker :grin:. I was part of my schools Jazz band for a bit and I have done a few other things.
Reply 159
Chipie
die sports die. :smile:

Agreed, I disliked any sporting activity during school, preferring to sit in the corner with a book. :tongue:

During school, the only extracurricular activity I partook in was playing the piano. I would play everyday. Eventually, I would represent my school, along with a team, in annual music competitions across Japan. Each year, we would do surprisingly well, with one year (2002), where I managed to get to the semi-final. Too bad that weird looking girl was deemed better. :sad:

Latest