The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Looking to form a band in Liverpool

I'm an experienced guitarist (been playing for about 7 years and 2 years in my old band) and I want to start a band in liverpool.

The style i'm looking for is varied but progressive rock/metal/indie sort of describes it lol. My influences are protest the hero, fall of troy, circa survive, lydia, dear hunter, mars volta. Basically I like technical, heavy, and ambient music.

Any other musicians into the same thing please make yourselves known! Want to see whether my tastes are shared by anyone.
Reply 1
anyone?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Makes me sad that no one's replied!

i'd love to help but I only play piano and viola (admittadely i own a 5string electric violin which *is* pretty awesome) so i'm not sure I'd be much use to you!
Reply 3
Aduro
I'm an experienced guitarist (been playing for about 7 years and 2 years in my old band) and I want to start a band in liverpool.

The style i'm looking for is varied but progressive rock/metal/indie sort of describes it lol. My influences are protest the hero, fall of troy, circa survive, lydia, dear hunter, mars volta. Basically I like technical, heavy, and ambient music.

Any other musicians into the same thing please make yourselves known! Want to see whether my tastes are shared by anyone.

Hey, i played guitar for about two years but I have no band experience, ill definetly be up for a jam and stuff. you can pm me and ill give u my msn

P.S. mars volta rules!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending