The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Doubt it will happen but yes.
KinkyBear
r people really dat desperate!? >.>

How is this a sign of desperation?
Not specifically, though it's obviously quite likely.
Alas, the male:female ratio does not help :ninja:
Reply 63
Yazmin
im not, not much talent at my uni!

What uni fo you go to?

I'm from east london too...

As for me

yeah maybe...

edit: just saw middlesex.. oh what campus?
Thats my 2nd choice but i'll be at trent park!
A Fair Britain?
Won't go looking, but am certainly open to it.

^
me2:smile:
I suggest you don't look and then you'll find. Eerily enough.
KinkyBear
r people really dat desperate!? >.>

Says the one who calls themself , "KinkyBear?"
Never say never, but I'd say it's rather unlikely.
FashionADDICT
Says the one who calls themself , "KinkyBear?"

:rofl: +ve rep
Reply 69
Apparently you're more likely to meet your partner at some unis than other. Apparently Durham (for example) had quite a high marriage outcome.
Would be nice but I might have to wait until after graduation. :/
WoWZa
Apparently you're more likely to meet your partner at some unis than other. Apparently Durham (for example) had quite a high marriage outcome :tongue:

I swear that's an urban myth. A lot of girls I know are already taken before they even started university at Durham. I thought I'd take this myth one step further in asking out the local canteen girl out but it didn't go as planned. I was too old for her, apparently. Better claim my pension from the Post Office then.
WoWZa
Apparently you're more likely to meet your partner at some unis than other. Apparently Durham (for example) had quite a high marriage outcome :tongue:

I've heard that being said about St Andrews as well.

I didn't come to uni expecting to meet anyone. And so far I haven't. But I'm open to the possibility, it's just not on my 'to do list' regarding uni.
Definitely not
Reply 74
elisabethbridge
I've heard that being said about St Andrews as well.

I didn't come to uni expecting to meet anyone. And so far I haven't. But I'm open to the possibility, it's just not on my 'to do list' regarding uni.

Yeah. Unless you really love your g/f or b/f am not really sure about the whole relationships thing. Others can become quite despondent if you say you're in a relationship, and you will meet lots at uni anyway.
I really hoped to meet someone at university - however he turned out not to be boyfriend material and I'm now back to where I started having just finished university. Which makes me wonder how difficult it's now going to be to meet someone. Uni is like a massive pool of potential boyfriends/girlfriends and I don't feel I'll get that chance again! However you shouldn't go to uni with the intention of meeting someone - you should go with the aim of having an amazing time, study, learn more about yourself as you change as a person and be happy in your own skin.
Reply 76
No i'm already married.

Latest

Trending

Trending