Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ive started a piece of coursework but have now found out that it has to be an experiment and have an IV and DV. i was going to do a questionaire into 'which gender prefers to be the most intelligent within a relationship'
    its got no IV or DV though any ideas for experiments i can do similar to this?

ReputationRep:
    amy1 else doin psychology coursework

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    amy1 else doin psychology coursework
    Not being funny, but surely you will have done the AS course and have been taught research methods...afterall this coursework is meant to be your work - not a collaboration of people who have done psychology who happen to be on the forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjf)
    Not being funny, but surely you will have done the AS course and have been taught research methods...afterall this coursework is meant to be your work - not a collaboration of people who have done psychology who happen to be on the forum.
    yeah but im askin for ideas for wot to do the coursework on

ReputationRep:
    I'm doin c/work on gender bias. really its solid, you'll regret taking psychology. But my independant variable was the gender of the participants and my dependant variable was my results

Don't know if that helped, i didn't really understand it.

Do you have a proper tutor or are you distance learning?

MzA>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MzA!)
    I'm doin c/work on gender bias. really its solid, you'll regret taking psychology. But my independant variable was the gender of the participants and my dependant variable was my results

Don't know if that helped, i didn't really understand it.

Do you have a proper tutor or are you distance learning?

MzA>
    thanx i have a tutor but can a questionaire be an experiment? coz were supposed to do an experiment. why are u distant learning? wots ure coursework about (i know gender bias lol)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.