The Student Room Group
Reply 1
amy1 else doin psychology coursework
Reply 2
emmz
amy1 else doin psychology coursework

Not being funny, but surely you will have done the AS course and have been taught research methods...afterall this coursework is meant to be your work - not a collaboration of people who have done psychology who happen to be on the forum.
Reply 3
mjf
Not being funny, but surely you will have done the AS course and have been taught research methods...afterall this coursework is meant to be your work - not a collaboration of people who have done psychology who happen to be on the forum.

yeah but im askin for ideas for wot to do the coursework on
Reply 4
I'm doin c/work on gender bias. really its solid, you'll regret taking psychology. But my independant variable was the gender of the participants and my dependant variable was my results

Don't know if that helped, i didn't really understand it.

Do you have a proper tutor or are you distance learning?

MzA> :smile:
Reply 5
!MzA!
I'm doin c/work on gender bias. really its solid, you'll regret taking psychology. But my independant variable was the gender of the participants and my dependant variable was my results

Don't know if that helped, i didn't really understand it.

Do you have a proper tutor or are you distance learning?

MzA> :smile:

thanx i have a tutor but can a questionaire be an experiment? coz were supposed to do an experiment. why are u distant learning? wots ure coursework about (i know gender bias lol)

Latest

Trending

Trending