The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Scroll to see replies

Where and how do we get our timetable from? My advisor failed to mention this. :holmes:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Starts on Monday. ****.

I still can't find out how to view my Timetable in graphics I can actually understand. :dontknow:
Reply 1324
RamocitoMorales
I still can't find out how to view my Timetable in graphics I can actually understand. :dontknow:

I wonder how was your fresher's week Ramocito....
i guess u didnt feel too good around campus, such a lousy uni right?:smile:))
I'm curious if u made any friends and if u still have that attitude against the uni
Need a reading list as well :rant:
ColdRage
I wonder how was your fresher's week Ramocito....
i guess u didnt feel too good around campus, such a lousy uni right?:smile:))

Went out every night to JPs and Liquid until yesterday, been to quite a few flat partys as well. I was at the football trials earlier today, but I didn't get picked, so apart from that, it's been quite a decent Freshers Week.

Regarding the football though, I suppose I still have the 5-a-side tournament on Friday to look forward to (then boxing later on in the evening).

ColdRage
I'm curious if u made any friends and if u still have that attitude against the uni

No friends yet, just a bunch of acquaintances. And that's got nothing to do with my attitude towards the university, as that sort of stuff never gets talked about anyway.

Discussing university league tables and stuff exclusively belongs to TSR. :wink2:
Gimme details about the five-a-side :awesome:

And everyone does JPs and then Liquid/Envy.
Colonel Brusnahan
Gimme details about the five-a-side :awesome:

Friday the 24th, 13:00 - 16:30, at the All Weather Pitch by King's Pavilion - Campus Map Location #23.

Colonel Brusnahan
And everyone does JPs and then Liquid/Envy.

I actually went to Korova this time around but got rejected because I forgot my ID. :ahee:
hussain101
hey mate im in the same position but i live on king street. and there all second years or third years. and itsw been hard to talk to freshers as they all running around and already formed into groups. what u studying by the wway

NCC. I've been going out with the flatmates every night, it's been a laugh and most people are friendly and willing to have a conversation so it has improved since the beginning of the week :smile: .
The timetables aren't up yet is that right?
judicious
The timetables aren't up yet is that right?

Mine isn't. The list of courses is up in the resources section of the student portal but no lecture times.
moonshine_1991
Mine isn't. The list of courses is up in the resources section of the student portal but no lecture times.

Aye, I'm the same.

Although I managed to get my lecture times after my meeting with the adviser as she told me to get them from the noticeboard.
judicious
Aye, I'm the same.

Although I managed to get my lecture times after my meeting with the adviser as she told me to get them from the noticeboard.

Which noticeboard?

What are you studying, by the way?
(edited 13 years ago)
moonshine_1991
Which noticeboard?

What are you studying, by the way?

I'm studying 'Management Studies'...

The timetable was on a noticeboard in the Business School.
judicious
I'm studying 'Management Studies'...

The timetable was on a noticeboard in the Business School.

Ah OK. I'm going to go and check out the noticeboards when I go up to get my course handbooks then :smile: .
Any idea how I get readings lists and that?
How do we get our own personal timetables, because I have modules in different subjects? :dontknow:
Colonel Brusnahan
Any idea how I get readings lists and that?

I think these are given out in the first lecture of each module.
judicious
I think these are given out in the first lecture of each module.

Thanks, man.

Latest

Trending

Trending