Reply 8
AndyT
Agreed, we need a before and after pic!

LOL, that is actually an amazing idea
Reply 9
:eek: That's a Wolf Spider isn't it?
Reply 10
whoah, you almost gave me a heart attack

your threads should carry health warnings for people with pacemakers, the elderly and pregnant women.
Reply 11
TK
OP
elpaw
whoah, you almost gave me a heart attack

your threads should carry health warnings for people with pacemakers, the elderly and pregnant women.

:tongue: sorry
imagine this bad boy crawling into your bed at night
haha I shall see if I can find a picture of a camel spider. Those are scary fuckers. They are twice the size of a fist and they live in the desert. One bite makes a camel drowsy and then they start to nibble off the flesh while its still alive. They also chase you due to the fact they like your shadow
Reply 14
DazYa777

I had one of those - it was darker though. It's a corn snake; they're harmless. (Not with 2 heads though :tongue:)
Reply 15
DazYa777

daz, where the hell do you live :confused:
DazYa777

wtf, two heads?!
Reply 17
sublime_envy
haha I shall see if I can find a picture of a camel spider. Those are scary fuckers. They are twice the size of a fist and they live in the desert. One bite makes a camel drowsy and then they start to nibble off the flesh while its still alive. They also chase you due to the fact they like your shadow

hehe i hope you dont show that fake one o fthat soldier holding it up...:smile:
Walk By
daz, where the hell do you live :confused:

ethiopia
Reply 19
sublime_envy

Yeh, I heard their bite paralyses you, and then you have to watch them eat you. Nice

Latest

Trending

Trending