The Student Room Group

Summer Uni Programns

Hello everyone, I am a medical student from Brazil actively seeking an opportunity to spend a few weeks in the UK delving into an aspect of my field—medicine. I would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions you may have that could meet my expectations.
There are a few med schools which run international summer schools. Plymouth and Manchester for example, and there may well be more. Google should find them.

However, you might wish to enquire before booing. To clarify whether it would be stage appropriate for you. They refer to international medical students, but not necessarily stage of professional development.

I hope you find something which suits.
Reply 2
Original post by George&Mary44!
There are a few med schools which run international summer schools. Plymouth and Manchester for example, and there may well be more. Google should find them.

However, you might wish to enquire before booing. To clarify whether it would be stage appropriate for you. They refer to international medical students, but not necessarily stage of professional development.

I hope you find something which suits.

Thank you very much. I found some of them on the internet, however, the opportunities seem to be more about general knowledge in medicine and also normally just for a week. I would like something longer (maximum 4 weeks)
I tried Manchester University but unfortunately the applications are already closed for this summer.
I will check Plymouth then.
Thank you again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending