The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary 2011 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Originally Posted by LabyrinthWonder
Anyone here applying for English and Film at Queen Mary's?
:biggrin:

I've applied for French and Film and it's my first choice, I'm so impatient, I've got 3 offers but the 2 I'm really interested in are taking ages to reply:frown: I'm glad there's other people on hereas impatient as me haha!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by staylor16
I'm so impatient, I've got 3 offers but the 2 I'm really interested in are taking ages to reply:frown:

same! :frown: It's so annoying! Which is the other uni you haven't heard back from? QMUL will probably be my insurance, UCL being my first (I'm wanting to study psych though :rolleyes:).
(edited 13 years ago)
I applied to QMUL for English (Q300) and I have my interview in a couple of weeks!
Reply 163
Has anyone recieved an offer from Maths yet?! :smile::smile: ..x
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 164
i'm still waiting to hear something too.
sent off my application for Human Geography on the 28th September! aaaahh!!
Reply 165
This probably sounds really stupid haha, but what do people mean when they say you've recieved an acknowledgement? :smile:..x
Reply 166
i'm so impatient right now!! arrgghh
Reply 167
Law with Politics over here. It's supposed to be my back-up, but in all honesty I really like the idea of the course, so it's probably my fourth/third choice.

Are they late to hand out offers?
Reply 168
Original post by xbabycakes
same! :frown: It's so annoying! Which is the other uni you haven't heard back from? QMUL will probably be my insurance, UCL being my first (I'm wanting to study psych though :rolleyes:).

Nottingham Trent, it's going to be my insurance. But to be honest it's a really good uni so I wouldn't mind it if I went there. I loved UCL but didn't get the AS grades unfortunately :frown:
Reply 169
How strange, a short while after I posted today I got an invitation to an open day. Pleased about that.
I have my unconditional offer :biggrin:
Original post by WhereIsMyMind
I have my unconditional offer :biggrin:

Congratulations! :biggrin:

For what course?
Has anyone had a history offer?! I'm slightly paranoid. :ninja:
Original post by LabyrinthWonder
Congratulations! :biggrin:

For what course?

Pure Politics :smile:

Thank you! :colondollar:
Oh and to those who were worrying about the acknowledgement email teams meaning auto rejection ect. I had mine from team 'E' which someone mentioned was a rejection one, fail, because I had mine from 'E' and I have a place!
Reply 175
good luck with all the brown ppl haha
Reply 176
Does an invitation to an open day indicate anything, or is it just a circular to everyone applying for the course?
Reply 177
I got an email from the law admissions dept. today inviting me to their open day - is that good news or does everyone get that??
Reply 178
Original post by bringmesunshine
i am a reapplicant for law too (:

Have you been invited to QM on the 17th November?
Original post by killa78
Have you been invited to QM on the 17th November?

nope :/ did you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending