Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Nothing good to watch...

The Reef.
Reply 3664

So that's basically Jaws Down Under?

Nothing good to watch...

Watch the documentary Floored, it's available for free on Babelgum: http://www.babelgum.com/floored
If you haven't already heard of this U.S. TV Show, seen a thread about it on TSR which reminded me. The Walking Dead (zombie apocalpyse TV show). Frank Darabont (Green Mile and Shawshank Redemption).

Coming on FX soon.

I love it so much.
Loving Phalanges' and zjs' exchanges of sarcasm. :rofl:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3668
Original post by Roobsa
So that's basically Jaws Down Under?

:naughty:

Open Water Down Under, if anything. :colonhash:
Reply 3669
Original post by zjs
:naughty:

Open Water Down Under, if anything. :colonhash:

I won't lie, I didn't even read the synopsis. :p: But fair play, I enjoyed Open Water. Is it actually worth watching?
Original post by Phalanges
x

Just watched the documentary in your signature. Powerful stuff. Made my blood boil.
Reply 3671
Original post by Roobsa
I won't lie, I didn't even read the synopsis. :p: But fair play, I enjoyed Open Water. Is it actually worth watching?

I found it more tense than Open Water on some levels, and more exciting on others. It's similar to Open Water, yet also quite different in a way that's hard to articulate, so I'd say watch it if you enjoyed the former.
Original post by Kinkerz

Original post by Kinkerz
Just watched the documentary in your signature. Powerful stuff. Made my blood boil.

It always pleases me when people tell me they've watched it. It's a film that absolutely needs to be watched more, it is so powerful and so complete in it's story. Easily the best documentary made last year.

If you're interested in the aftermath, Animal Planet made a miniseries called Blood Dolphins after the film:

It's worth watching, if only for O'Barry's complete destruction of Chris Porter's entire life view.
It always pleases me when people tell me they've watched it. It's a film that absolutely needs to be watched more, it is so powerful and so complete in it's story. Easily the best documentary made last year.

If you're interested in the aftermath, Animal Planet made a miniseries called Blood Dolphins after the film:

It's worth watching, if only for O'Barry's complete destruction of Chris Porter's entire life view.

Oh excellent. I'll almost certainly check that out. Danke.

It's on my Lovefilm list. :yy:
Might have to check that out - is it a new film? What's it about?

yep, it's new. leonardo dicaprio stars- he's a thief who steals corporate information via entering his targets' dreams and searching through their subconcious. It's really well made, well worth watching!

here's the trailer mate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66TuSJo4dZM
:facepalm2: :facepalm2:
:facepalm2: :facepalm2:

lol why the facepalm?
Original post by Earthly
lol why the facepalm?

No reason! Movie sounds really interesting, sounds like another movie I seen a few months ago. Definitely going to check this "Inception" movie out. I hope this one doesn't end with a spinning totem.
No reason! Movie sounds really interesting, sounds like another movie I seen a few months ago. Definitely going to check this "Inception" movie out. I hope this one doesn't end with a spinning totem.

hahahahhaaha okokok 10 points to Earthly for dopiness!

Latest