The Student Room Group

When Were The Best Days Of Your Life?

I would say for me the best days of my life were when I was 5-10. Easy school work. Playing outside with friends, no worries or serious cares. Good times, good times.

Scroll to see replies

I'd have to say being in the womb, I was comfy all the time, there was no stress or anything to worry about. :cool:

Other than that blissful time, the summer of 2009; I was in love with the first time and my girlfriend hasn't yet turned into the evil, manipulative whore she would later become. Happy days :rolleyes:
6th form without a doubt.
Reply 3
I'm kind of hoping I haven't had them yet...
High school years 7-9. Then GCSEs had to come, the start of the ****storm that is academia :dry:
Oh, when I look back now, I guess the summer seemed to last forever. Furthermore, if I had the choice, I'd always wanna be there.

Those were the best days of my life.
Reply 6
Years 7 and 8 definitely, easy life, fun with friends and just chilling
Lmao!! 5-10 .sigh. the good old days.
Reply 8
First term of my first year at uni. Just wish I could go back and re-live it...
Reply 9
Probably from 7 to around 10 or 11!
School was class, I had my first pony all to myself (who was my BFF AAF), Santa still existed so Christmas was MAGICAL (it's epic now, but you have to admit Christmas was soooo much better back then), my granny and granda were still alive :frown: and I generally hadn't a care in the world!!

I've loved the past few years of my life though! Last year (upper sixth) was the best of my grown-up years so far :biggrin:
Keep getting sidetracked with Bryan Adams LOL...

Definitely aged 5-10. No worries or stresses and endless exploring and days out.
Reply 11
Original post by ritchie888
Oh, when I look back now, I guess the summer seemed to last forever. Furthermore, if I had the choice, I'd always wanna be there.

Those were the best days of my life.

Not back in the summer of '69?
Hells yeh, some good times were had back then
On my mother's porch.
:biggrin:
0-5 years old, before my parents split up, before I knew who he was :dry:

When we still were actually fairly well off in terms of money, school was easy and I was still friends with my original set of friends. (not that I don't like the friends I have now, but they were who I grew up with)
Original post by Captain92
I'm kind of hoping I haven't had them yet...

same...hope it's true anyway! :biggrin:
Same, around about the late 90's. :moon:
Reply 15
Probably staying over with my cousin in Tenerife, barely any rules there, warm weather, beautiful people.
Reply 16
Hoping they'll be at uni!
The summer after GCSE's had finished :daydreaming:

Went out every night with all my friends and always had an awesome time :smile:
The entire year used to meet in the fields and woods behind the school and have a massive party every friday night. Everyone got along even people who used to have issues with each other put them aside to have fun at these parties. The stress of the exams were gone, weather was great, had the whole summer to look forward to of fun...
No worries at all :smile: Summer of 2007 :love:
Reply 18
Teenage dreams, so hard to beat.
erm well age probably 14 - 16 were actually really fun :biggrin:
but hopefuly things will get even better :biggrin:
im only 17, lots of good times to be had :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending