The Student Room Group

Senior Team Mathematics Challenge

So, anyone doing the Senior Team Mathematics Challenge? :tongue:
no
When is it?
Reply 3
Our regional finals is tomorrow... Guessing they are all tomorrow.
Reply 4
I am not.
Tomorrow I will do much homework; and then I will go to the pub and play poker with my friends. I think I will enjoy my evening more than you will enjoy yours.
Original post by Thrug
So, anyone doing the Senior Team Mathematics Challenge? :tongue:

I did it last year. Was fun :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Planar
I am not.
Tomorrow I will do much homework; and then I will go to the pub and play poker with my friends. I think I will enjoy my evening more than you will enjoy yours.

I don't.

Also, why are you under the impression that this is at night? I could easily go to the pub after If I wanted to... Which I don't.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Thrug
I don't.

Also, why are you under the impression that this is at night? I could easily go to the pub after If I wanted to... Which I don't.

Why are you under the impression that I will only go to the pub at night? You sententious bell-end
Reply 8
Original post by Planar
Why are you under the impression that I will only go to the pub at night? You sententious bell-end

Took it you were at school. Shame to see you're older but are still immature.

Besides, this is the maths forum. It's for maths related topics, hence my thread. Not for you to brag about blitzin' the town like a badboi.

Why are you posting on the maths forums?
Reply 9
Original post by Thrug
Took it you were at school. Shame to see you're older but are still immature.

Besides, this is the maths forum. It's for maths related topics, hence my thread. Not for you to brag about blitzin' the town like a badboi.

Why are you posting on the maths forums?

It was on the latest threads section. In any event, my night was absolutely rubbish. I think I would have preferred a maths competition.
Reply 10
I did the regional final 2 weeks ago.

And we didn't come in the top 3 :/ Majority of students there were whizz kids seriously but also A2 students; and when the winning team won their "outburst" was pretty awkward!
Reply 11
Original post by Dededex
I did the regional final 2 weeks ago.

And we didn't come in the top 3 :/ Majority of students there were whizz kids seriously but also A2 students; and when the winning team won their "outburst" was pretty awkward!

Same, we were in the top 5 going into the last round, then got Q1 wrong on round C :/ Nightmare lol.
Reply 12
Original post by Thrug
Same, we were in the top 5 going into the last round, then got Q1 wrong on round C :/ Nightmare lol.

Well atleast you get a nifty certificate from it haha :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest