The Student Room Group

Men being beaten off women's train in India.

lolwut

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i would seriously **** those women up if they did that to me
india in a nutshell
Er? Are these exclusively women-only carriages? This **** is just weird.
LADx
Reply 5
India finally catches on to happy slapping I see.
They have seperate gender trains? What on earth ...
WTF
Reply 8
How can she slap?
Reply 9
hardly "beaten" loll. still funny though!
Reply 10
What's with the squatting up and down holding their ears thing?
Original post by tieyourmotherdown
They have seperate gender trains? What on earth ...

They have the same in Japan and Indonesia too, carriages on trains which are exclusively for the use of women only. It's due to men molesting and touching women on crowded trains
Original post by Absinth
What's with the squatting up and down holding their ears thing?

that's their punishment LOL
Original post by fire2burn
They have the same in Japan and Indonesia too, carriages on trains which are exclusively for the use of women only. It's due to men molesting and touching women on crowded trains

Oh fair enough, still it's a shame that the problem is that widespread that they have to resort to such drastic measures. I wouldn't have imagined it to the case in Japan either, very odd.
Oh fair enough, still it's a shame that the problem is that widespread that they have to resort to such drastic measures. I wouldn't have imagined it to the case in Japan either, very odd.

Its a well known fact that Japanese men are one of the biggest perverts and molesters there are. I should know, living there for 4 years.

The women in these countries aren't used to or comfortable with having men really close to them in any case even if they're not touching or groping them hence why they have their own carriages. If they didn't fewer women would use public transport.
Reply 16
Original post by ussumane
How can she slap?

Lol, I love that video;
Reply 17
Pretty funny to be honest.
Reply 18
Original post by F i s
Lol, I love that video;

:wink:

Someone actually neg me, probably thinking I was being sexist, not knowing what I mean't. But you Sir are a winner! :awesome:
Reply 19
It's strange that a culture as strange as this even has trains. I would have thought they would have some sort carriage powered by millions of ants or some sort of flintstones vehicle replica.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending