The Student Room Group

I used to think there weren't that many stupid people until...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jb9191
This was by far the best - two people arguing and the inability to spell 'Bible' was magnificent.

I always thought the 'dislike' button was put there for chavs and chavettes and meant ' dis I like'.

nice one...:biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by jb9191
This was by far the best - two people arguing and the inability to spell 'Bible' was magnificent.

I always thought the 'dislike' button was put there for chavs and chavettes and meant ' dis I like'.

Really good-hope there aren't any earthquacks coming here though.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe."
Frank Zappa
Reply 22
Original post by n1r4v
No the top rated youtube comments always follow this pattern:

"25 missed the like button"
"The 25 people who pressed the dislike button are [insert group of people opposing the video]"
"25 people are Justin Bieber fans"
"The dislike bar is as big as Justin Bieber's penis"
"The best bit of the video was from 00:00 - end"
"009 Sound System ****ing sucks"

Etc.

Ugh thissssss!!!
Not to mention "thumbs up if ____" I always thumbs down those on principle, because I'm a mardy bitch like that.
Original post by thunder_chunky
Yep.
On my video channel I have a short video of the SAS in the killhouse.
In the two or three years it's been up there it has generated a whole load of "THE SAS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!11" as well as "THE SAS ARE AMAZING, I HOPE TO JOIN ONE DAY" as well as the usual American Bashing (to which they often respond).

Not to mention the fact that there is also a whole load of false information being spouted there, like what it takes to join and so on.

Most of them if not all are silly spotty kids who play too much "Call of Duty."
But hey, that's the internet for you.

Do half of them supposedly have Dads/Uncles/vague relatives in the SAS too?
Original post by n1r4v
No the top rated youtube comments always follow this pattern:

"25 missed the like button"
"The 25 people who pressed the dislike button are [insert group of people opposing the video]"
"25 people are Justin Bieber fans"
"The dislike bar is as big as Justin Bieber's penis"
"The best bit of the video was from 00:00 - end"
"009 Sound System ****ing sucks"

Etc.

You forgot the mandatory bizarre one:

"Jews are all *****ers how can you say they didn't cause 9/11?"
or
"Actually, I think you'll find that Benedict Arnold was blah blah blah so get your history facts straight before you talk **** with your ****" etc etc

On a clip from Disney's Aladdin or something...

Those ones always make me flick back through the history to find the start of the argument, and I'm always annoyed that I did lol.

Anyway, it's common knowledge that youtube is where stupid goes to breed. But it's not restricted to there. People on Facebook are not far behind in the stupid stakes. Take a look at what this, if you haven't seen it already.

http://somethingson.com/category/trolling-cat/facebook-trolling/

My fave is probably the Simon Amstell one or the 'touch my kid and I'll kill you' one:

http://somethingson.com/trolling-cat/fair-warning/
Original post by iainthegreat
Do half of them supposedly have Dads/Uncles/vague relatives in the SAS too?

Of course....Lol
Original post by Spikeooa
Every youtube comments section ends up as an argument over Justin Beiber. Its hilarious

It's pointless and idiotic more like lol. If you listen to most rock songs on youtube, the highest rated comments are the ones where people express their hatred for Justin Bieber and how there's no "real talent". Most people would agree, but it's overused and boring these days.

(sorry for the rant lol)
I think the real definition of "stupid people" are those who allow themselves to be affected in any way by ANYTHING posted on the internet by someone they know nothing about, and never will.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending