The Student Room Group

Regret at making out with so many guys at Download Festival

I went with my friend to download festival but I ended up being drunk the whole weekend and making out with many guys including having a threesome, now my friend is disgusted with me. I'm full of regret by my actions, how do I get over this? How can I get my friendship back?
1. Accept that you can't undo what has been done.
2. Your friend is "disgusted". What about you ? Did you enjoy yourself at that time?
Accept that she might not approve of what you did, but if you (deep down) don't regret it, then it's time for honest friend : friend chat. (I'm assuming your friend isn't jealous and wishes that perhaps they could have been that adventurous?)
Ask your friend whether they can accept your choices of how you conduct your private life and how it isn't a reflection on them. Explain that you have some regrets, and you really value their friendship but that you don't feel comfortable with them disapproving or judging you over what was something you're not denying happened but are unlikely to do again.
how did you have a threesome in a tent did you use protection
I mean I don’t really get why your friend would care that much about what you did sexually and it’s certainly not really a reason to end a friendship. Yes, what you did was very tacky and crass but so what? Just make sure you get tested for STDs right away.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 4
Chaps I'm pretty sure this is a troll post...
Original post by karl pilkington
how did you have a threesome in a tent ...

Erm, it's not that difficult.:wink:
Reply 6
how did you have a threesome in a tent did you use protection

I went to their tent, I was stupid not to use protection I know
Original post by Anonymous
I went to their tent, I was stupid not to use protection I know

Well the first rule of scouting is to always be prepared
Reply 8
Well the first rule of scouting is to always be prepared

I know I was really stupid my friend can't even look at me even though I've apologised
Original post by Anonymous
I know I was really stupid my friend can't even look at me even though I've apologised

What have you to apologise for?
You weren't in an exclusive relationship with her. You hadn't broken any promises to her. Just because she's disapproving of your actions, doesn't mean she has the right to shame you or disown you.

You had an experience that you enjoyed at the time, but on reflection would think twice about it now.
Life's full of opportunities like that. Sometimes you just need to go with your gut instinct.

Is it a religion thing? You broke the rules of your shared faith? Then it's still not her that you need to apologise to, perhaps, but instead seek forgiveness (if you are looking for absolution) from your deity of choice.
What happens at Download stays at Download.
Reply 11
Original post by SomeonesDad
What have you to apologise for?
You weren't in an exclusive relationship with her. You hadn't broken any promises to her. Just because she's disapproving of your actions, doesn't mean she has the right to shame you or disown you.

You had an experience that you enjoyed at the time, but on reflection would think twice about it now.
Life's full of opportunities like that. Sometimes you just need to go with your gut instinct.

Is it a religion thing? You broke the rules of your shared faith? Then it's still not her that you need to apologise to, perhaps, but instead seek forgiveness (if you are looking for absolution) from your deity of choice.

She was annoyed that I left her to have sex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending