The Student Room Group

Giving or Receiving?

On Christmas day, do you find it more fun giving presents or receiving presents?

Scroll to see replies

Recieving, definitely.
I hate giving presents. I hate spending and I hate waiting to see whether the person likes my gift.
Reply 2
Receiving! I like having stuff :smile:
Giving, I put a lot of effort into choosing gifts and I like seeing them be appreciated :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
I like giving it. Hard.
Reply 5
Receiving. Free stuff!?
Seriously though the only bit wrong with receiving is how to react in a really gracious manner :P
The thinking of gifts for others is a nightmare though.
Reply 6
Probably receiving.
Reply 7
Lol'ing at the [straight] male recievers!!
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
I like giving it. Hard.

I see what you did there....
I enjoy both. I like making other people happy, but knowing that someone went to effort to get you something also feels nice.
I'm geussing this is some dry humour... Right? Maybee my sexual mind is reading too much into this.
Reply 11
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
I like giving it. Hard.

Me too. It's just fun being a giver isn't it. I think I'm a really good one to be honest, I'm always giving it hard. It gives me such a rush when somebody gets hold of my special Christmas package and they shake it about to try and work out what's inside.

Aaaaargh. I could just give right now.

'Tis the season :biggrin:
Original post by SolarElephant
I see what you did there....

You're good, you.
Reply 13
Usually recieving - however this year I am very excited about people opening the presents iv'e got for them!
Reply 14
I love giving more I think especially if I know I've got something they love!
I expected something else.

I really like receiving but giving is so awesome. When the person tells you 'aww thank you' it feels nice. :smile:
Reply 16
I like receiving...

Oh yeah and I like giving presents... :sexface:
Reply 17
I like giving presents to people who didn't expect anything. Makes them feel bad for not returning the favour :colone:
Original post by Liam_G
Me too. It's just fun being a giver isn't it. I think I'm a really good one to be honest, I'm always giving it hard. It gives me such a rush when somebody gets hold of my special Christmas package and they shake it about to try and work out what's inside.

Aaaaargh. I could just give right now.

'Tis the season :biggrin:

Just from what you said, I want to give it to you right now.
The title made me think of something else :sexface:

Aaanyhow, umm depends from who. Usually I love watching my parents and younger brother open presents from me the most because they never know what I'm getting them. But over the past few years I love getting presents from my brother because he is equally good now at surprising me. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending