The Student Room Group

I have been Threatened - Recording

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
I don't want your location, I don't want to **** you. I just want to know what company you work for.

There's no need to know, just know i'm a man of action, even though i sound like a kid, that took bravery to go up to him
Original post by Flyingaround
There's no need to know, just know i'm a man of action, even though i sound like a kid, that took bravery to go up to him

OK then Solomon Kane, rofl.
Reply 42
Original post by adam_zed
Its grim up north. That grotty conservatory happens to be Preston's premium luxury shopping centre!

LOL. Banter
Reply 43
and he hasnt seen my stats.

+ 10 asskicking!
+ 5 to recording threatening conversations!

Flyingaround crits greasydude for 9001!
Reply 44
I'd show it to the boss. That should get him disciplined.

Man of Action????

Are you fething serious, you want to tattle to your manager, call the police and then change shifts to avoid this guy the only action that is is running away like a little girl. Whats your next action sitting in a feotal position sucking your thumb adn rocking back and forth in the corner?

He threatened yes Il go with that (especially seeing as i dont know for sure as youve pulled the video) then you either settle it informally between you and him (and i dont mean getting into a fight) or you report him to your direct line manager in order to make a formal complaint through HR.

Oh and FYI your recording of him is worth doodly sqaut as you cant use a recording of someone without direct permission from a tribunal/HR
Reply 46
I wish i'd heard the voice, why take it down?
Reply 47
Dude why you being so serious? I doubt he meant he was actually going to do that to you. You wanna hear a real story about work harrassment? A coolstorybro story? ok

My girl works in a place that has lots of different shops like cafe etc but its pretty small. And this guy from the cafe (she works in the WH SMith) started whistling at her and winking and being proper pervy. She texted me saying about it, so when I picked her up from work late one night, I bashed his head in with a metal bar. LOL joke, but I said,"Is that him over there?That big, strong, gypsy looking bloke?" so that he could hear. To cut a long story short, we squared up, I told him if he tried speaking to her again I would beat his ass. then a few days later, someone at work told my girl that this guy had stabbed someone before and that he was a nutcase. So kinda glad I didn't beat this guy down, not worth the hassel.

coolstorybro
Original post by damos92
I wish i'd heard the voice, why take it down?

All you need to know is he sounded like donald duck after ingesting helium.
Reply 49

LOL, now i'm extra gutted that Don's decided to take it down.

Although i can imagine the scene as it happened perfectly in my head.

why you all making fun of my voice? do you make fun of people with disabilities
Original post by silverbolt
Man of Action????

Are you fething serious, you want to tattle to your manager, call the police and then change shifts to avoid this guy the only action that is is running away like a little girl. Whats your next action sitting in a feotal position sucking your thumb adn rocking back and forth in the corner?

He threatened yes Il go with that (especially seeing as i dont know for sure as youve pulled the video) then you either settle it informally between you and him (and i dont mean getting into a fight) or you report him to your direct line manager in order to make a formal complaint through HR.

Oh and FYI your recording of him is worth doodly sqaut as you cant use a recording of someone without direct permission from a tribunal/HR

ERM! Action! I said I was going to the police, telling the manager, and i am...thats action! not just talking...and video recording goes to the police and it will stand.
Reply 52
I think you should show him a few things or two about being a 'man' you seem perfectly up to the job little warrior.

Nah man, I'm more of a pansey than the OP, I let my little sister beat me up, I just like acting big on the internet
Original post by zKlown
Nah man, I'm more of a pansey than the OP, I let my little sister beat me up, I just like acting big on the internet

I admire your honesty little warrior.
I admire your honesty little warrior.

So I get called names for my voice and the way I acted, but you all act like friends to eachother.

What I do wrong, why can noone see it's wrong to threaten physical violence
Recording's gone.
Reply 56
I'm so sorry I missed the recording! Phil's utter social retardation never ceases to amuse.
Original post by L i b
I'm so sorry I missed the recording! Phil's utter social retardation never ceases to amuse.

You're a nasty person who will burn in hell, you like making people feel horrible.

It's back up
Reply 58
You need to get in the gym and do some squats.
Original post by wassupjg
You need to get in the gym and do some squats.

Make my voice deeper? :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending