The Student Room Group

question about extenuating circumstances

I currently have an offer for fine art painting at Brighton university based on me achieving a merit during my final project that I'm currently doing, however during the past few weeks I have had alot of issues in my personal life mainly around my mum basically going insane

CONTENT WARNING - Mention of someone previously having a suicide attempt


Your college should be putting in for ECs from the awarding body for your course. You need to check with Brighton what they require for ECs for applications - often they'll also require confirmation from your college rather than an email from you

Quick Reply