The Student Room Group

Withdrawn but sfe not notified by uni

Uni threatened to withdraw me 1/11/23. I have spoke with the student support team who are supporting me to get back on track. The uni have not notified student finance yet is that normal?
Original post by Kimbrown1401
Uni threatened to withdraw me 1/11/23. I have spoke with the student support team who are supporting me to get back on track. The uni have not notified student finance yet is that normal?

SFE don't need to be informed unless you actually withdraw.
Reply 2
They did withdraw me but I’m going though the appeal now and liaising with student support.. how soon do uni notify student finance? Do you know? As it’s been over 1 month now. I’m trying to get the appeal sorted so it doesn’t mess up my sfe
They did withdraw me but I’m going though the appeal now and liaising with student support.. how soon do uni notify student finance? Do you know? As it’s been over 1 month now. I’m trying to get the appeal sorted so it doesn’t mess up my sfe

Every uni has its own admin procedures so you would need to check with the student records/finance department . If your uni is aware that you are appealing, then SFE might not have been informed yet.
Hi, did you get this sorted as i am in the exact same boat right now. Did ur uni inform SF even with an appeal?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending