The Student Room Group

What do you hope to achieve by the end of next year?

Scroll to see replies

Have at least a semblance of an idea of what it is I want to do with my life. I doubt it'll happen.
Tone up, get the best grades possible in the course i'll be starting in September and by October (latest) have my UCAS application in for the following academic year.

Also want to work a little on my music production in my spare time, further found my label and perhaps another EP out on iTunes. I'm also going to volunteer at the Citizens Advice Bureau (applied yesterday).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 22
Get rich. The only thing that matters.
I want to pass my exams,and finally manage to shake off this depression/low self esteem crap thats been hanging around me for what feels like forever.That sounded a tad dramatic..but still. I would like to also have a better idea of where I want to be going in life,whether that is university or college or just going into a job.
a total bad ass
Reply 25
A place in my chosen course at my chosen university.
Do well enough in A2 exams to get into university. Oh, and I say it every year, but it wouldn't be such a bad thing if I lost a few pounds. :o:
Reply 27
The main thing isn't really something I want to achieve, but I want to see my mum be able to have surgery. As long as that happens the rest isn't so important.
I'd like to graduate with a good degree - aiming for a First atm but a lot's going on atm, so a high 2.1 will be ok.
A new job - preferably one related to my future career, but anything will do atm!
Possibly have applied for postgraduate course by the end of next year, depending on the first three things
I'd like to get my next kickboxing belt
I'd like to get some more confidence/less social anxiety
And I'd like to have lots and lots of fun :smile:
Reply 28
I'd like to pass my driving test, hopefully on my next attempt! Get an offer from Durham (and get the grades to get in) :smile:
oh and not really an achievement as such but it'd wouldn't be so bad if i met a nice guy...
World domination.

Good AS results and, hopefully some offers by then.
Reply 30
get the grades for uni :smile:
Reply 31
get good percentages in my AS's, get good marks in ukcat and bmat. have at least one interview for med school :tongue:

get my level 4 in sailing and 2 star in kayaking. FINALLY, i would like to get my 1 star in cadets :smile:
Reply 32
By end of 2011:

- Finish GCSE's with above average grades
- Pass my driving test
- Have fun in the summer
- Do some work experience
- Start sixth form!
Reply 33
Original post by Part A
By end of 2011:

- Finish GCSE's with above average grades
- Pass my driving test
- Have fun in the summer
- Do some work experience
- Start sixth form!

Wait, how old are you?
Get offers from Durham and Cambridge, get the grades for both. Choose which uni i will enjoy and succeed in most. Enjoy a term at uni, have another really good christmas. Bonus: meet a decent guy in the process :smile:
Reply 35
Tone up my stomach (lol.)
Write first draft of my book.
Start some form of acting classes (it's not my ambition in life to become an actress but it's something that i really enjoy so i figure that life's too short not to do what you enjoy.)

That's all really.

OOO also pass driving test :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending