The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jimbles
Me too! Even if it's only a few days earlier, it just means we can be all sorted out by freshers week :biggrin: I'm excited!!!!

Oh ,i think they must allow to move in a few days earlier:biggrin::biggrin:They cannot be that bad :biggrin::biggrin:
I hope it's gonna be as exciting as I expect otherwise huge disappointment awaits me.

anyway,gota came down to earth and wait for NTU offer.lol soo addicted to UCAS track.:rolleyes:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 181
Original post by girlyouhaventseen
Oh ,i think they must allow to move in a few days earlier:biggrin::biggrin:They cannot be that bad :biggrin::biggrin:
I hope it's gonna be as exciting as I expect otherwise huge disappointment awaits me.

anyway,gota came down to earth and wait for NTU offer.lol soo addicted to UCAS track.:rolleyes:

It'll be as good as you make it!! :biggrin: Aww I'm sure you'll get in! When did you send it?
Original post by jimbles
It'll be as good as you make it!! :biggrin: Aww I'm sure you'll get in! When did you send it?

Oh ,I sent my application just a few weeks ago,on 6th January.So now im just waitin :biggrin:
Reply 183
Oh ,I sent my application just a few weeks ago,on 6th January.So now im just waitin :biggrin:

okay, let me know how you do! :smile:
Trent will probably be my insurance.

/irrelephant
Original post by jimbles
okay, let me know how you do! :smile:

I certainly will let you know:wink::wink::wink:
Reply 186
Original post by jimbles
Am I the only one wishing the next 7/8 months would just fly by?

Nope :P me too, I hope it goes real quick. Sometimes I regret taking a year out :rolleyes: but then I wouldn't be able to save money aha.
Reply 187

Still waiting for mine too but I'll bet you we both get in! You gonna be out for freshers week?

Here's to very many drinks during fresher week! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 188
Original post by Jobud
Nope :P me too, I hope it goes real quick. Sometimes I regret taking a year out :rolleyes: but then I wouldn't be able to save money aha.

Same here but I'm glad I did in some ways! We just need the next 6 months to fly :tongue:

Original post by Frankio
Still waiting for mine too but I'll bet you we both get in! You gonna be out for freshers week?

I'll drink to that! hehe
Reply 189
Original post by jimbles
Same here but I'm glad I did in some ways! We just need the next 6 months to fly :tongue:

Haha yeah, I'm glad too. And yeah :tongue: it'll come around before we know it. I wanna hurry up and book my halls and stuff too, will be nice to know where I'll be living come the end of September :biggrin:
Reply 190
Original post by Jobud
Haha yeah, I'm glad too. And yeah :tongue: it'll come around before we know it. I wanna hurry up and book my halls and stuff too, will be nice to know where I'll be living come the end of September :biggrin:

Yeah same :tongue:

Clifton or City for you?
Reply 191
Original post by jimbles
Yeah same :tongue:

Clifton or City for you?

Definitely City Campus, will be nice to roll out of bed, get ready then walk to my lecture lol. Not sure which hall to book quite yet, how about you?
Reply 192
Original post by Jobud
Definitely City Campus, will be nice to roll out of bed, get ready then walk to my lecture lol. Not sure which hall to book quite yet, how about you?

Clifton for me as my course and sport is on there, be easier for me :biggrin:
i got a conditional from NTU for BBC so I will be putting it as my insurance :smile:
Reply 194
Original post by jimbles
Clifton for me as my course and sport is on there, be easier for me :biggrin:

Yeah probably a safe idea :tongue: you got everything you need there.
Reply 195
Original post by Jobud
Yeah probably a safe idea :tongue: you got everything you need there.

And plus I can easily roll out of bed in the morning for lectures and training and game days :biggrin:
Heard this guy is playing there : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZRUHN2ABzc

Gonna be epic :biggrin:
Original post by Frankio

What course are you applying for?haha are you really that sure that we both get in :tongue: c:wink2:
I will be be defo out for Freshers!!
Reply 198
I'm off for physics, what you wanna do? I wouldn't worry too much about not getting in though I hear they normally let everyone in unless they're way off the offer they gave.
Original post by Frankio
I'm off for physics, what you wanna do? I wouldn't worry too much about not getting in though I hear they normally let everyone in unless they're way off the offer they gave.

I have applied for Business management and marketing.
WOW ,so you mean if i get an offer i can feel safe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
duh,wanna go there so badly. loove Nottingham :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending