Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Melissa2255
I have been offered a conditional offer for llb law with criminology but i don't know whether to accept it as firm or insurance ... but if what i read was right about not having an accommodation in halls then i don't want to travel for 2hrs to get there ....

The only thing that is putting me off is that i haven't heard much about the nightlife... i heard that it was full of restaurants and only a few clubs is that true??

Im doing LLB Law, also I heard Nottingham has one of the bets nightlifes?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 241
Hey, Coming from a fresher atm at ntu doing sport lesiure and educational development, nottinghams nightlife for students in amazing , a night out every night, even sundays!
Monday - The forum
Tuesday -Oceana
Wednesday - Ocean / Social night- bar crawl!
Thursday , Rock city or Gatecrasher
Friday, The point!! - not to be missed!!
SAturday - city s,u for climax
Sunday revs half price?
That enuf info
Reply 242
Original post by hglufc
Hey, Coming from a fresher atm at ntu doing sport lesiure and educational development, nottinghams nightlife for students in amazing , a night out every night, even sundays!
Monday - The forum
Tuesday -Oceana
Sunday revs half price?
That enuf info

This might be a long shot question, but....

Do you know what kind of timetable sports and exercise science students have? It's what I'm gonna study and I'm just wondering as to what kind of timetable I can expect for lectures :tongue:
Reply 243
I have been offered a conditional offer for llb law with criminology but i don't know whether to accept it as firm or insurance ... but if what i read was right about not having an accommodation in halls then i don't want to travel for 2hrs to get there ....

The only thing that is putting me off is that i haven't heard much about the nightlife... i heard that it was full of restaurants and only a few clubs is that true??

Nottingham nightlife is brilliant.
Original post by Infamy21
Nottingham nightlife is brilliant.

Original post by hglufc
Monday - The forum
Tuesday -Oceana
Sunday revs half price?
That enuf info

:smile: thanks .. it was just that nobody ever talks about the nightlife near me :colondollar: but thanks for the information :biggrin:

Original post by Swimmer
Im doing LLB Law, also I heard Nottingham has one of the bets nightlifes?

This will be my firm i think, got unconditional for civ eng. Anyone else doing this?
Reply 246
Conditional for Broadcast Journalism :smile:
Anyone else? And what accomodation are people going for?
Cannot wait for Freshers!
Reply 247
:smile: thanks .. it was just that nobody ever talks about the nightlife near me :colondollar: but thanks for the information :biggrin:

Hey, erm atm Norton Court...wbu?
Reply 248
this thread is depressing because im not a fresher any more. so delete it.
Reply 249
Hi :smile:
I got an unconditional offer from NTU for Criminology. Anyone else? :smile:
Reply 250
Original post by KatieM11

I'm waiting on a certain unconditional offer for Physics with Astrophysics (UCAS is slow to update). Don't have it just yet on UCAS but I've spoke with admissions so I've essentially got one already!
Reply 251
hello :smile: I have an unconditional offer for psychology and sociology :smile:

anyone thinking of staying in hampden halls??

:biggrin:
Original post by Swimmer
Hey, erm atm Norton Court...wbu?

hey, i was thinking simpsons.. it looks really nice and i've heard its supposed to be quite sociable and lively but i could be wrong ... i'm visiting it on the 12th of this month i think :smile:
Reply 253
Original post by bexo
hello :smile: I have an unconditional offer for psychology and sociology :smile:

anyone thinking of staying in hampden halls??

:biggrin:

i've got an unconditional for the same course :smile:!!
Reply 254
Original post by jimbles
NTU sent you a letter themselves? I've had an unconditional for ages and I've had no letter from NTU yet... kinda worried!

I've had an unconditional for ages too and i still haven't received a letter or the welcome pack or anything.. thought it was only me!
Reply 255
hey, i was thinking simpsons.. it looks really nice and i've heard its supposed to be quite sociable and lively but i could be wrong ... i'm visiting it on the 12th of this month i think :smile:

All halls will be as good as you make them. Im going on the 12 too :wink:
Reply 256
Original post by KatieM11

I'm in the first year at the moment studying Criminology. If you've got any questions just ask. :smile:
Reply 257
Original post by ssmith181
anyone applied for criminology? :smile:

i'm in the first year, if you've got any questions about the course feel free to ask :smile:
Anyone going to the openday tomorrow?
Reply 259
Original post by ManU_18
i'm in the first year, if you've got any questions about the course feel free to ask :smile:

In what halls do you live? and how is it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending