The Student Room Group

pharmacy interviews for medway, reading, bradford and DMU.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by D*Star
well done for reading, i have reading on the 15th. so im nervous, ive have hrd before that they ask complicated questions. great. i have medway tmrw, is it a group interview. i was gonna have bradford on the same day as you, but changed it because i have medway. in bradford it is a group interview. but it is very general, u will get a offer on the day.

I have my reading interview on the 15th too...i'm sooo nervous! My friend has already had hers - she said it's fine though. She got asked to draw an ester and to do a simple maths calculation e.g. 5% of 30 or something like that.
I also saw on another forum that someone had to circle and name the different organic functional groups on a paracetamol and ibuprofen molecule.
Good luck for your interview! :biggrin:
has anyone heard from LSOP/ kings college london?
Reply 22
have people had a bradford interview. what is it like what questions were asked to u.
Reply 23
Original post by threerose92
i'd reading & medway

reading ask some complicated bio [if u're doing the sub] & chem questions..they also have a maths test aswell..but some people get asked general questions so it probably depends on the interviewer..anyway got an offer :biggrin:

medway was just general & mental maths questions..so not much to worry about..but they haven't replied to me..had my interview about 2 weeks ago..so assuming its going to be a rejection :frown:

bradford..this wednesday but in the letter it says open day & doesn't mention anything about interview :s-smilie:..so got no clue whts gonna happen

hey, i have an interview at bradford soon. what questions do they ask? and what is it like. have u got an offer from them.
Anyone applying to huddersfield uni for pharmacy?
Reply 25
Original post by D*Star
have you got an interview for any of pharmacy at reading, medway, bradford, DMU, or had an interview for any of them. they ask some tough questions. have people also got an offer from any of them.

I applied to DMU, Bradford aint aint got an interview yet.
Bradford have invited me to an applicants visit day though.
I have had interview at nottingham & wolverhampton and got both offers.
Got offer from aston aswell.
All pharmacy schools ask basic interview questions usually like:
Why pharmacy?
Why this uni?
What part of pharmacy interests u?
Questions about insulin, diabetes and amino acids and proteins.

REALLY EASY TRUST ME.
No need to worry
Reply 26
Original post by HKSR
I applied to DMU, Bradford aint aint got an interview yet.
Bradford have invited me to an applicants visit day though.
I have had interview at nottingham & wolverhampton and got both offers.
Got offer from aston aswell.
All pharmacy schools ask basic interview questions usually like:
Why pharmacy?
Why this uni?
What part of pharmacy interests u?
Questions about insulin, diabetes and amino acids and proteins.

REALLY EASY TRUST ME.
No need to worry

thanxs i have bradford appplicant day on 2nd feb, is that the same as u. do u no what bradford ask specifcally, and have u hrd from dmu, yet. i havent.
Original post by D*Star
hey, i have an interview at bradford soon. what questions do they ask? and what is it like. have u got an offer from them.

basically my interview was more like a chat..just asked where i'm from..why bradford..what is my fav topic in chem & why..thats it really..then gave more information about the course, difference between their 4 year & 5 year programme..tbh it was my last & easiest one..its nothing to worry about..yes i got an offer
Reply 28
Original post by threerose92
basically my interview was more like a chat..just asked where i'm from..why bradford..what is my fav topic in chem & why..thats it really..then gave more information about the course, difference between their 4 year & 5 year programme..tbh it was my last & easiest one..its nothing to worry about..yes i got an offer

thanks. and well done for ur offer. it will be my first choice if i get an offer. : )
Original post by D*Star
thanxs i have bradford appplicant day on 2nd feb, is that the same as u. do u no what bradford ask specifcally, and have u hrd from dmu, yet. i havent.

i have bradford applicant visit day on the same day
Reply 30
Original post by hahaff
i have bradford applicant visit day on the same day

ooo good luck. is bradford ur first choice.
Original post by D*Star
ooo good luck. is bradford ur first choice.

yep
Reply 32
Can anyone give an example of what they ask at Medway, please?
Reply 33
Original post by Salah S
Can anyone give an example of what they ask at Medway, please?

what skills do u have to become a pharmacist, talk about ur work experinece what did u lrn in ur we. they ask 5 math qs. like case study situations.
Reply 34
I have an applicant visit day at Bradford on 2nd Feb. Could anyone tell me what time and place I have to go to because I've lost the letter!
Reply 35
Original post by 24B
I have an applicant visit day at Bradford on 2nd Feb. Could anyone tell me what time and place I have to go to because I've lost the letter!

its at 1:30 lecture room N4, Richmond building. and finishes at 4:15
Reply 36
Thanks! I ended up asking the Uni as i didn't think anyone would reply :smile: Hope to see you there!
Reply 37
Original post by 24B
Thanks! I ended up asking the Uni as i didn't think anyone would reply :smile: Hope to see you there!

hey have u hrd from bradford yet, i havent.
Reply 38
Nope! Hopefully it will be soon. :smile:
Reply 39
does anyone know what kind of questions they will as at Reading Pharmacy Interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending