The Student Room Group

US Soldiers Posed with Dead Afghan

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Swell
Well done, but they are still using airstrikes on Libya. (Quite effective you know...)

So Gadaffi can hardly say look what American soldiers do. Why would anyone care when the Libyan army are not fighting Americans.

There will never be American's in Libya
Original post by B-Man.
Source

That's disgusting. If there are riots I don't blame them. If there are no protests I will be shocked. What do you think will happen as a result of these sick animals' sadistic acts?

I couldn't care less, the line between "helpless civilian" and "mad terrorist" is getting more and more blurred for me.
Original post by Aj12
So Gadaffi can hardly say look what American soldiers do. Why would anyone care when the Libyan army are not fighting Americans.

Don't bet on it.
Reply 23
Original post by imperial maniac
Don't bet on it.

I would. Seeing as they do not want to even be leading this operation. The entire command structure is about to be changed. If they don't want to lead a no fly zone do you really think they will want to lead a land invasion? The only troops that will be sent to libya are Italians(to rescue a tub boat crew)
Reply 24
Original post by Aj12

I KNOW! But he can use this as extra propoganda to turn the neutral Libyans and the rest of the Muslim world against the Coalition force.

Jeeeeez!
Original post by imzir
This is absolutely horrific and a great example just plainly to show how muslims are discriminated and abused because of their religion.

And then we have these idiots from nowhere who struggle to think rationally say 'islamophobia doesnt exist' and 'muslims arent being prejudiced and discriminated'

A quick CTRL+F over the source indicated an absence of the word muslim.

Please do share with us where you go this information from. :confused:
Reply 26
I trust you have done several tours in Helmad, OP?
Reply 27
Original post by sherlllll
Disgusting, typical of the contempt that some Americans reserve for the Islamic religion and culture.

My point exactly
Reply 28
Original post by Swell
I KNOW! But he can use this as extra propoganda to turn the neutral Libyans and the rest of the Muslim world against the Coalition force.

Jeeeeez!

When he's already telling his people that the western world are on a Christian Anti-Muslim Crusade to support Al Qaeda Insurgents who are handing out Narcotics in order to confuse the youths of Libya I don't think this really counts for much in terms of public opinion.
Sadistic ********! Hope they get the worst of punishments.
Reply 30
For those who haven't seen them, this is the link http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-65976.html

I personally think that the soldiers deserve a court martial. The photo's are rather shocking
Reply 31
I'd put money on them being rednecks/from a republican state.
Original post by ForKicks
For those who haven't seen them, this is the link http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-65976.html

I personally think that the soldiers deserve a court martial. The photo's are rather shocking

Being as they're standing trial for murder with a maximum death penalty for them, I'm pretty sure they've already been court martialled
Reply 33
Original post by big-bang-theory
Being as they're standing trial for murder with a maximum death penalty for them, I'm pretty sure they've already been court martialled

I have been a bit behind recently:redface:
Reply 34
Original post by FyreFight
The US military have severe disciplinary issues. You'd never see British servicemen doing this - nor servicemen from most other Western nations.

lolwut

British troops suspected of murder -

www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/sep/12/iraqi-citizen-murders-servicemen-suspects

British troops abusing civilians and forcing them to commit sex acts -

www.news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4184279.stm

German -

www.news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6090356.stm
Don't worry, anti-Islam peeps, extremists clearly become the way they are because of their religion and DEFINITELY not because of events like this, the killings of their relatives by Western troops etc.

I realise only a minority of US/NATO whatever troops do this but it is these who continually fuel the Frankenstein the United States helped to create in the first place. Absolutely despicable from these apparent defendants of democracy and freedom.
Original post by Fabtastic
lolwut

British troops suspected of murder -

www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/sep/12/iraqi-citizen-murders-servicemen-suspects

British troops abusing civilians and forcing them to commit sex acts -

www.news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4184279.stm

German -

www.news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6090356.stm

If the best you can come up with of any real equivalence is some rumours published in the Guardian (lol) that were so sketchy they'd never lead to a conviction (innocent until proven guilty - always), you'll have to do a lot better than that.
Reply 37
In response to the OP, when the images are published in the Afghan press then I am sure there will be huge uproar and protests from Afghans all over the country.

There have already been many many protests against NATO in Afghanistan and Karzai has been under immense pressure to try and halt the night raids and drone bombings which result in so many innocent deaths.

Funnily enough this never gets reported in the Western media.

Death would be a welcome mercy for these dogs.

The Afghans hate NATO. End this war.

ALSO this reminds me of an article I recently read: http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2010/04/05/afghanistan

I strongly recommend having a look-through that.
The events described are not isolated.

I hope these dogs find no mercy just as they offered no mercy to those they killed.
Reply 38
They ought to get the death penalty. If they don't, then WHAT THE HELL do you have to do to get the death sentence in America? Sadistic ****ers.
scum of the earth.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending