The Student Room Group

Answers for A2 Edexcel Student book by Ann Fullick

hey i've been searching for the asnwers for the textbook for a very long time. Anyone has it? i cant find it from the cd either. what about the examzone answers? Anyone has it? can anyone please post it here if they have it? thanks so much!!! :smile:
Reply 1
im having the same problem i cant even ask my teachers as im doing it privately ill be sure to post the link here if i can find them.
Reply 2
Original post by Vav123
im having the same problem i cant even ask my teachers as im doing it privately ill be sure to post the link here if i can find them.

Original post by libra08
hey i've been searching for the asnwers for the textbook for a very long time. Anyone has it? i cant find it from the cd either. what about the examzone answers? Anyone has it? can anyone please post it here if they have it? thanks so much!!! :smile:

I needed the answer of an accounting book, and I emailed the book editorial and they gave them to me since im a private candidate, and they made me write that I wouldnt give them to anyone etc...
So, how about you ask them diectly :biggrin:?
Reply 3
Original post by Vav123

Original post by Vav123

hey i found the answers! it's in the cd! go explore it. you'll find them too :smile: good luck!!
Reply 4
Original post by libra08
hey i found the answers! it's in the cd! go explore it. you'll find them too :smile: good luck!!

how and where on the cd did u find them? reply asap please thanks :smile::smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Vav123

Original post by Vav123
how and where on the cd did u find them? reply asap please thanks :smile::smile:

oh dont launch the cd. instead right click and explore it. i cant remember which folder i opened but there's one folder with lots of words doc. the answers are there but no answers for examzone. hope you find it soon!! :smile:
Reply 6
hey i didnt buy the original book. now i dnt have the cd. is there any other way from where i can get the answers..??
Examzone answers! please???????
Answer to All the questions in the text are given in the following book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chemistry-Implementation-Assessment-Teachers-Technicians/dp/1408206064
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by DopplerEffect

Answer to All the questions in the text are given in the following book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chemistry-Implementation-Assessment-Teachers-Technicians/dp/1408206064

So only teachers have it? :frown:
Original post by Vampire-Love4ever
So only teachers have it? :frown:

Yeah the teachers have it, and you can buy it for 96 pounds...

And the worst part is, it is not available for download over internet.. (torrent is legal in my country as long as the copyright holder is not a citizen of my country...)....

Yeah the teachers have it, and you can buy it for 96 pounds...

And the worst part is, it is not available for download over internet.. (torrent is legal in my country as long as the copyright holder is not a citizen of my country...)....

:frown: That sucks
Ah... well... Thanks for your help anyways! :smile:

Post the questions on here and I'm sure some kind soul will help you with the answers...

YEah.. that sucks big time...

post your problems here in TSR, someone will help you for sure,...
Original post by charco
Post the questions on here and I'm sure some kind soul will help you with the answers...

YEah.. that sucks big time...

post your problems here in TSR, someone will help you for sure,...

Sure will. Thanks :h:
Original post by libra08

Here you go! Just follow the link below!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/94178159/A2-Chemistry-Answer-Book
Does anyone know where I can find the answers to the AS chemistry
Where can I find the Edexcel A2 Biology Student Book by Ann Fullick pdf? It's urgent!!! Help!!!
Reply 18
You have to create an account and pay every month. However, you can get a free trial for 30 days and then cancel your membership after downloading the book, and then delete your credit card information after 30 days.
how do you email he book editorial

Quick Reply

Latest