The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Accommodation for Post-grads...

Hi,
I am an international student and will be starting my MSc at UCL this year and I am currently filling the accommodation form.

Anyone who has details about Prankered House, Endsleigh Gardens and especially Ann Stephenson Hall, regarding the "single not-ensuite rooms", how many students share the bathroom? And is there any separate floor allocation system or anything?
Also, what is the catch of Ann Stephenson being so cheap and is there any particular detail I should be filling in my accommodation form for it?

Would be grateful if anyone could answer it!
Thank you.
Hi, I would like to know more details about Ann Stephenson, as well. Anyone from UCL; staying at Ann Stephenson as graduate? I am an international, too. Could you please help? Are the flats arranged gender based?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi, I am also an international student and I will be starting my MSc this year in September (2019), were you able to finally find suitable cheap accommodation?
Hi, did any of you end up staying in Endsleigh Gardens or Prankerd House?
Original post by namename12
Hi, I would like to know more details about Ann Stephenson, as well. Anyone from UCL; staying at Ann Stephenson as graduate? I am an international, too. Could you please help? Are the flats arranged gender based?

Hi! Did you finally stay at Ann Stephenson? Could you pls share information about it? I have been allotted the house and want to know a lil about it.
Reply 5
Hi, can anyone that have went to UCL give reviews about Ann Stephenson? I'm an incoming postgrad student this Sept and would like to know it as well! I would appreciate it very much, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending