The Student Room Group

OCR A-Level English Language and Literature

Hello, I’m in Year 12 and have just started this A-Level in September. I am currently predicted an A but of course really want to aim high and do the absolute best I can but I can hardly find any materials for this A-Level online, it really feels like hardly anybody studies it 😩. So I thought I could create a discussion page so that the people studying it can share thoughts about the A-Level, share resources and just in general help one another. Hope I’ve done this all right as I’m new to the Student Room and this is literally the first thing I’m doing.
For reference, the texts I study are: The Great Gatsby, Carol Ann Duffy poetry and A Streetcar Named Desire.
Thank you!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by liamfarrell01
Hello, I’m in Year 12 and have just started this A-Level in September. I am currently predicted an A but of course really want to aim high and do the absolute best I can but I can hardly find any materials for this A-Level online, it really feels like hardly anybody studies it 😩. So I thought I could create a discussion page so that the people studying it can share thoughts about the A-Level, share resources and just in general help one another. Hope I’ve done this all right as I’m new to the Student Room and this is literally the first thing I’m doing.
For reference, the texts I study are: The Great Gatsby, Carol Ann Duffy poetry and A Streetcar Named Desire.
Thank you!

Hey, just a year 11 here but I've always found physics and maths tutor really helpful for English, I know it sounds counterintuitive. I don't know what board you do but they've got stuff up there for AQA and Edexcel. They've not got Carol Ann Duffy poetry but their stuff for the other two are really good. And this is my first thing to post on here so I hope you actually get this and if you do I hope you find it useful:smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by liamfarrell01
Thank you!

i do the exact same !!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending