The Student Room Group

Has anyone seen OG Niki's freestyle on Youtube? [Opinions]

Its been circulating for a few days. Tbh i'm not feeling it, it doesn't look good or sound good, yes she's being honest but is it really something to be proud of?

Is this the new wave of female rappers? Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good lord.
I agree with the video that veepa on YouTube gives out about it.. She leaves nothing to the imagination. And her mum is happy about it? Wow.. Great mum..
Reply 3
I would buss on her face, thats about it.
I dont speak, nor do I understand the retardation that is street talk.

Id bag her face and bone her though.
Heard all the controversy recently about her... don't really care too much, like who is she? Just trying to be controversial to get people talking I think, lame
Sorry, I don't speak slag.
Reply 7
You call this music?
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
I dont speak, nor do I understand the retardation that is street talk.

Id bag her face and bone her though.

None of it is...street talk :/
Reply 9
Can't believe she's made it to tsr. Well I think her flows good, lyrical content is ok abit like trina If you ask me. Don't know why people are hating. She's got more views on the last few days than male rappers/mcs get in months. If men can talk about their sex lives why can't women. I say hold tight og niki!!!
Original post by Lesha2010
Can't believe she's made it to tsr. Well I think her flows good, lyrical content is ok abit like trina If you ask me. Don't know why people are hating. She's got more views on the last few days than male rappers/mcs get in months. If men can talk about their sex lives why can't women. I say hold tight og niki!!!

Did you just compare her to....TRINA

Are you crazy? Trina is a classy women, she can sing good also. However she did not make a rap video about how she sucks guys dicks and makes them come, and that every guys she been with has been inside her !

Also trina does not make a sex tape with 6 different guys giving her anal at once.
Reply 11
she doesn't know how to breathe
Original post by TempleFadeHaircut
Did you just compare her to....TRINA

Are you crazy? Trina is a classy women, she can sing good also. However she did not make a rap video about how she sucks guys dicks and makes them come, and that every guys she been with has been inside her !

Also trina does not make a sex tape with 6 different guys giving her anal at once.

Yes I did compare her to trina.
And trinas content can also be quite sexual. Have you not heard her song eat it?
Yes I did compare her to trina.
And trinas content can also be quite sexual. Have you not heard her song eat it?

I know all of Trina's songs. But she's promoting sex with ONE guy, she even states it in her lyrics, it's for grown married folks, not 16 year old children. OG Niki is a slag, end of.
I know all of Trina's songs. But she's promoting sex with ONE guy, she even states it in her lyrics, it's for grown married folks, not 16 year old children. OG Niki is a slag, end of.

Well I disagree and so do others.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jF0x_iwbsE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Reply 15
no flow no lyrics. ****e.

90% of the new followers on her twitter are males, that want more girls to be like her, so they can get they dick sucked? Are you stupid? I'm not sure.
Sket to the MAX, bruv.
90% of the new followers on her twitter are males, that want more girls to be like her, so they can get they dick sucked? Are you stupid? I'm not sure.

Nope I'm not stupid at all. It's just my opinion. She's rapping about sex so what. When 'da man dem' rap about about all the beatings on there chart everyone's like 'easy blud, ratings'. Everyone's only hating cos she's female. Damn females enjoy sex too yanno. Kmt.
Nope I'm not stupid at all. It's just my opinion. She's rapping about sex so what. When 'da man dem' rap about about all the beatings on there chart everyone's like 'easy blud, ratings'. Everyone's only hating cos she's female. Damn females enjoy sex too yanno. Kmt.

She's not raping just about sex

" I've got time to make money, not for me and in my spare time I remove my jeans " - She's a hoe, she's admitted it on other videos, you're going against facts here lol.

" I was into 2 then I was into 3, then I was into more than you could ever believe "

Explain these two quotes from her video, also if you have FB give me your named, I'll add you and I'll inbox you the video of her bending over showing her pussy....

Quick Reply

Latest